Leadership, Coordination, and Corporate Culture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0434-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herz, Holger & Schunk, Daniel & Zehnder, Christian, 2014.
"How do judgmental overconfidence and overoptimism shape innovative activity?,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-23.
- Holger Herz & Daniel Schunk & Christian Zehnder, 2013. "How Do Judgmental Overconfidence and Overoptimism Shape Innovative Activity?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4084, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holger Herz & Daniel Schunk & Christian Zehnder, 2013. "How do judgmental overconfidence and overoptimism shape innovative activity?," ECON - Working Papers 106, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Nov 2013.
- Dutta, Rohan & Levine, David Knudsen & Modica, Salvatore, 2018. "Collusion constrained equilibrium," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 13(1), January.
- repec:kap:expeco:v:20:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10683-017-9512-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rohan Dutta & David K Levine & Salvatore Modica, 2014.
"Collusion, Randomization and Leadership in Groups,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
786969000000000982, David K. Levine.
- Rohan Dutta & David K Levine & Salvatore Modica, 2015. "Collusion, Randomization, and Leadership in Groups," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000001011, David K. Levine.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Herskovic & Joao Ramos, 2016. "Acquiring information through peers," 2016 Meeting Papers 248, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sabrina T. Howell, 2017. "Are New Venture Competitions Useful?," NBER Working Papers 23874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:80:y:2013:i:2:p:512-537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.