Sources Of Financing Knowledge-Based Economy: The Case Of Formal, Non-Formal And Informal Education In Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hendricks, Matthew D., 2014. "Does it pay to pay teachers more? Evidence from Texas," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 50-63.
- Wolff, Edward N. & Baumol, William J. & Saini, Anne Noyes, 2014. "A comparative analysis of education costs and outcomes: The United States vs. other OECD countries," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-21.
- Epple, Dennis & Ferreyra, Maria Marta, 2008.
"School finance reform: Assessing general equilibrium effects,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1326-1351, June.
- Dennis N. Epple & Maria Marta Ferreyra, 2007. "School Finance Reform: Assessing General Equilibrium Effects," NBER Working Papers 13524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nup:jrmdke:v:5:y:2017:i:2:227-249 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsfinance; education; economy; knowledge; system;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:ieroec:v:7:y:2016:i:1:p:75-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam P. Balcerzak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .