Micro-IPOs: An Analysis of the Small Corporate Offering Registration (SCOR) Procedure with National Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhagat, Sanjai & Frost, Peter A., 1986. "Issuing costs to existing shareholders in competitive and negotiated underwritten public utility equity offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 233-259.
- Hanley, Kathleen Weiss, 1993. "The underpricing of initial public offerings and the partial adjustment phenomenon," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 231-250, October.
- Armando Gomes, 2000. "Going Public without Governance: Managerial Reputation Effects," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(2), pages 615-646, April.
- Aggarwal, Reena & Rivoli, Pietra, 1991. "Evaluating the costs of raising capital through an initial public offering," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 351-361, September.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Ang, James S. & Brau, James C., 2003. "Concealing and confounding adverse signals: insider wealth-maximizing behavior in the IPO process," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-172, January.
- James S. Ang & Rebel A. Cole & James Wuh Lin, 2000. "Agency Costs and Ownership Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(1), pages 81-106, February.
- Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R., 2001. "The theory and practice of corporate finance: evidence from the field," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 187-243, May.
- James C. Brau & Stanley E. Fawcett, 2006. "Initial Public Offerings: An Analysis of Theory and Practice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(1), pages 399-436, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James C. Brau & C. Troy Carpenter, 2013. "SB IPOs and IPO Anomalies: An Empirical Analysis of the Small Firm Uniqueness Hypothesis," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 16(2), pages 75-96, Spring.
- Bruggemann, Ulf & Kaul, Aditya & Leuz, Christian & Werner, Ingrid M., 2013.
"The Twilight Zone: OTC Regulatory Regimes and Market Quality,"
Working Paper Series
2013-09, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Ulf Brüggemann & Aditya Kaul & Christian Leuz & Ingrid M. Werner, 2013. "The Twilight Zone: OTC Regulatory Regimes and Market Quality," NBER Working Papers 19358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce Dwyer & Bernice Kotey, 2015. "Financing SME Growth: The Role of the National Stock Exchange of Australia and Business Advisors," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(2), pages 114-123, June.
- James C. Brau & J. Troy Carpenter, 2012. "Efficacy of the 1992 Small Business Incentive Act," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 204-217, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMicro-IPO; Small Corporate Offering Registration; SCOR; signaling; entrepreneurship;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pep:journl:v:14:y:2010:i:3:p:69-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Craig Everett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bapepus.html .