Managerial Action And Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Otto Van Hemert, 2011.
"Understanding the Subprime Mortgage Crisis,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(6), pages 1848-1880.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti, 2008. "Financial system: shock absorber or amplifier?," BIS Working Papers 257, Bank for International Settlements.
- Charles Goodhart, 2008. "The Regulatory Response to the Financial Crisis," FMG Special Papers sp177, Financial Markets Group.
- Ashok Vir Bhatia, 2007. "New Landscape, New Challenges; Structural Change and Regulation in the U.S. Financial Sector," IMF Working Papers 07/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Bernd Rudolph & Julia Scholz, 2008. "Driving Factors of the Subprime Crisis and Some Reform Proposals," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(3), pages 14-19, October.
- Longstaff, Francis A., 2010. "The subprime credit crisis and contagion in financial markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 436-450, September.
- Jose A. Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2003. "Overconfidence and Speculative Bubbles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(6), pages 1183-1219, December.
- Stephen G Cecchetti & Jacob Gyntelberg & Marc Hollanders, 2009. "Central counterparties for over-the-counter derivatives," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Victoria Chick, 2008. "Could the Crisis at Northern Rock have been Predicted?: An Evolutionary Approach-super- 1," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 115-124.
- Shiller Robert J., 2006. "Long-Term Perspectives on the Current Boom in Home Prices," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 1-11, March.
- Adrian, T. & Shin, H S., 2008. "Liquidity and financial contagion," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 11, pages 1-7, February.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 2003. "Is There a Bubble in the Housing Market?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(2), pages 299-362.
- Andy Mullineux, 2008. "British banking regulation and supervision: between a rock and a hard place," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 363-370, February.
- Luci Ellis, 2010.
"The Housing Meltdown: Why Did It Happen in the United States?,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 351-394.
- Luci Ellis, 2008. "The housing meltdown: Why did it happen in the United States?," BIS Working Papers 259, Bank for International Settlements.
- Allen Frankel, 2006. "Prime or not so prime? An exploration of US housing finance in the new century," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Hahn Robert & Passell Peter, 2008. "The Rush to Re-Regulate," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 5(3), pages 1-3, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantinescu Lucreþia Mariana & Drãgoi Violeta Elena, 2015. "An Assessments Of The Banking System Performence Of Romania & United Kingdom During The Last Financial Crisis," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 11(1), pages 17-27, June.
More about this item
Keywordshuman action; financial crisis; financial institutions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcz:journl:v:5:y:2012:i:1:p:7-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Bajdor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzpczpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.