Long-Term Perspectives on the Current Boom in Home Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Wei-Xing & Sornette, Didier, 2008. "Analysis of the real estate market in Las Vegas: Bubble, seasonal patterns, and prediction of the CSW indices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(1), pages 243-260.
- Wu, Jing & Gyourko, Joseph & Deng, Yongheng, 2012.
"Evaluating conditions in major Chinese housing markets,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 531-543.
- Jing Wu & Joseph Gyourko & Yongheng Deng, 2010. "Evaluating Conditions in Major Chinese Housing Markets," NBER Working Papers 16189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MeiChi Huang, 2013. "The Role of People’s Expectation in the Recent US Housing Boom and Bust," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 452-479, April.
- Kang, Hsin-Hong & Liu, Shu-Bing, 2014. "The impact of the 2008 financial crisis on housing prices in China and Taiwan: A quantile regression analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 356-362.
- David A. Love & Paul A. Smith & Lucy C. McNair, 2008.
"A New Look At The Wealth Adequacy Of Older U.S. Households,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(4), pages 616-642, December.
- David A. Love & Paul A. Smith & Lucy C. McNair, 2008. "A new look at the wealth adequacy of older U.S. households," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Love & Paul A. Smith & Lucy C. McNair, 2008. "A New Look at the Wealth Adequacy of Older U.S. Households," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-12, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Lynn M. Fisher & Henry O. Pollakowski & Jeffrey Zabel, 2009. "Amenity-Based Housing Affordability Indexes," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 705-746.
- Andreas Horsch, 2012. "Managerial Action And Financial Crisis," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 5(1), pages 7-33, June.
- Huang, MeiChi, 2014. "Bubble-like housing boom–bust cycles: Evidence from the predictive power of households’ expectations," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 2-16.
- Giglio, Stefano & Maggiori, Matteo & Stroebel, Johannes, 2014.
"Very long-run discount rates,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
182, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Giglio, Stefano W & Maggiori, Matteo & Ströbel, Johannes, 2014. "Very Long-Run Discount Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 9978, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Maggiori & Johannes Stroebel & Stefano Giglio, 2014. "Very Long Run Discount Rates," 2014 Meeting Papers 1281, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stefano Giglio & Matteo Maggiori & Johannes Stroebel, 2014. "Very Long-Run Discount Rates," NBER Working Papers 20133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sun Wei & Triest Robert K. & Webb Anthony, 2008.
"Optimal Retirement Asset Decumulation Strategies: The Impact of Housing Wealth,"
Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-29, September.
- Wei Sun & Robert Triest & Anthony Webb, 2006. "Optimal Retirement Asset Decumulation Strategies: The Impact of Housing Wealth," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2006-22, Center for Retirement Research, revised Nov 2006.
- Wei Sun & Robert K. Triest & Anthony Webb, 2007. "Optimal retirement asset decumulation strategies: the impact of housing wealth," Public Policy Discussion Paper 07-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Taipalus, Katja, 2012. "Detecting asset price bubbles with time-series methods," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2012_047, November.
- Diks, Cees & Wang, Juanxi, 2016. "Can a stochastic cusp catastrophe model explain housing market crashes?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 68-88.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1026-:d:138888 is not listed on IDEAS
- Semmler, Willi & Bernard, Lucas, 2012.
"Boom–bust cycles: Leveraging, complex securities, and asset prices,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 442-465.
- Willi Semmler & Lucas Bernard, 2011. "Boom-Bust Cycles: Leveraging, Complex Securities, and Asset Prices," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_034, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Huang, MeiChi & Chiang, Hsiu-Hsuan, 2017. "An early alarm system for housing bubbles," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 34-49.
- Khandani, Amir E. & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C., 2013.
"Systemic risk and the refinancing ratchet effect,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 29-45.
- Amir E. Khandani & Andrew W. Lo & Robert C. Merton, 2009. "Systemic Risk and the Refinancing Ratchet Effect," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-023, Harvard Business School, revised Jul 2010.
- Amir E. Khandani & Andrew W. Lo & Robert C. Merton, 2009. "Systemic Risk and the Refinancing Ratchet Effect," NBER Working Papers 15362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kelly, Morgan, 2007.
"On the likely Extent of Falls in Irish House Prices,"
Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles,
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(2-Summer), pages 42-54.
- Morgan Kelly, 2007. "On the likely extent of falls in Irish house prices," Working Papers 200701, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Morgan Kelly, 2007. "On the likely extent of falls in Irish house prices," Open Access publications 10197/908, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Shi, Song & Jou, Jyh-Bang & Tripe, David, 2014. "Can interest rates really control house prices? Effectiveness and implications for macroprudential policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 15-28.
- Craig Depken & Harris Hollans & Steve Swidler, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of Residential Property Flipping," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 248-263, October.
- Wei-Xing Zhou & Didier Sornette, 2007. "Analysis of the real estate market in Las Vegas: Bubble, seasonal patterns, and prediction of the CSW indexes," Papers 0704.0589, arXiv.org.
- Wang, J., 2015. "Can a stochastic cusp catastrophe model explain housing market crashes?," CeNDEF Working Papers 15-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Bracke, Philippe, 2013.
"How long do housing cycles last? A duration analysis for 19 OECD countries,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 213-230.
- Philippe Bracke, 2011. "How Long Do Housing Cycles Last? a Duration Analysis for 19 OECD Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/231, International Monetary Fund.
- Diego A. Salzman & Remco C.J. Zwinkels, 2013. "Behavioural Real Estate," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-088/IV/DSF58, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tom Nicholas & Anna Scherbina, 2013. "Real Estate Prices During the Roaring Twenties and the Great Depression," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 41(2), pages 278-309, June.
- Ott, Hervé, 2014. "Will euro area house prices sharply decrease?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 116-127.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:evoice:v:3:y:2006:i:4:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.