Central counterparties for over-the-counter derivatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis & Stavros Peristiani, 1992.
"Margin Requirements, Speculative Trading, and Stock Price Fluctuations: The Case of Japan,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1333-1370.
- Steve Peristiani & Gikas A. Hardouvelis, 1990. "Margin requirements, speculative trading and stock price fluctuations: the case of Japan," Research Paper 9006, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Elisabeth Ledrut & Christian Upper, 2007. "Changing post-trading arrangements for OTC derivatives," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
More about this item
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:0909f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.