Central counterparties for over-the-counter derivatives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis & Stavros Peristiani, 1992.
"Margin Requirements, Speculative Trading, and Stock Price Fluctuations: The Case of Japan,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1333-1370.
- Gikas A. Hardouvelis & Steve Peristiani, 1990. "Margin requirements, speculative trading and stock price fluctuations: the case of Japan," Research Paper 9006, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Elisabeth Ledrut & Christian Upper, 2007. "Changing post-trading arrangements for OTC derivatives," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:annfin:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10436-017-0308-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Manning & Alex Heath & James Whitelaw, 2010. "The Foreign Exchange Market and Central Counterparties," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 49-57, March.
- Nicholas Vause, 2010. "Counterparty risk and contract volumes in the credit default swap market," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Gabriel Aparici & Fernando Sepúlveda, 2010. "Household Credit Markets During the Financial Crisis of 2008/2009," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 591, Central Bank of Chile.
- Neuner, Stefan & Schäfer, Klaus, 2011. "Zentrale Gegenparteien für den außerbörslichen Derivatehandel in der Praxis," Bayreuth Working Papers on Finance, Accounting and Taxation (FAcT-Papers) 2011-02, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Finance and Banking.
- Daniel Sámano Peñaloza, 2011. "In the quest for macroprudential policy tools," Premio de Banca Central Rodrigo Gómez / Central Banking Award "Rodrigo Gómez", Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, number prg2011eng, July-Dece.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2010. "Macroprudential instruments and frameworks: a stocktaking of issues and experiences," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 38.
- Michael R. King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2011. "Foreign exchange market structure, players and evolution," Working Paper 2011/10, Norges Bank.
- Marc Hollanders, 2012. "The role of oversight in collecting derivatives data," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the workshop "Data requirements for monitoring derivative transactions", organised by the People's Bank of China and the Irving Fisher , volume 35, pages 70-79 Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudio Borio, 2010. "Ten propositions about liquidity crises," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 56(1), pages 70-95, March.
- Vahan Nanumyan & Antonios Garas & Frank Schweitzer, 2015. "The Network of Counterparty Risk: Analysing Correlations in OTC Derivatives," Papers 1506.04663, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Nikil Chande & Nicholas Labelle, 2016. "Using Speed and Credit Limits to Address the Procyclicality of Initial Margin at Central Counterparties," Discussion Papers 16-18, Bank of Canada.
- Michael R King & Dagfinn Rime, 2011. "The $4 trillion question: what explains FX growth since the 2007 survey?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Dayanand Arora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2011.
"OTC derivatives market in India: recent regulatory initiatives and open issues for market stability and development,"
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 235-261, April.
- DayanArora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2010. "OTC Derivatives Market in India : Recent Regulatory Initiatives and Open Issues for Market Stability and Development," Finance Working Papers 23029, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dayanand Arora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2010. "OTC Derivatives Market in India: Recent Regulatory Initiatives and Open Issues for Market Stability and Development," Working Papers id:2479, eSocialSciences.
- Dayanand Arora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, "undated". "OTC Derivatives Market in India: Recent Regulatory Initiatives and Open Issues for Market Stability and Development," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 248, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Andreas Horsch, 2012. "Managerial Action And Financial Crisis," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 5(1), pages 7-33, June.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "United States; Publication of Financial Sector Assessment Program Documentation: Technical Note on Regulatory Reform: OTC Derivatives," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/252, International Monetary Fund.
- Dietrich Domanski & Leonardo Gambacorta & Cristina Picillo, 2015. "Central clearing: trends and current issues," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Schröder, Michael & Riedler, Jesper & Jaroszek, Lena & Lang, Gunnar & Hommel, Paul & Voll, Sebastian Simon, 2011. "Assessment of the cumulative impact of various regulatory initiatives on the European banking sector: Study," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 110523.
- Andrew Cornford, 2010. "Revising Basel 2: The Impact Of The Financial Crisis And Implications For Developing Countries," G-24 Discussion Papers 59, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
More about this item
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:0909f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.