Central counterparties for over-the-counter derivatives
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binbin Deng, 2017. "Counterparty risk, central counterparty clearing and aggregate risk," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 355-400, November.
- Jaremski, Matthew, 2018.
"The (dis)advantages of clearinghouses before the Fed,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 127(3), pages 435-458.
- Matthew S. Jaremski, 2017. "The (Dis)Advantages of Clearinghouses Before the Fed," NBER Working Papers 23113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Manning & Alex Heath & James Whitelaw, 2010. "The Foreign Exchange Market and Central Counterparties," RBA Bulletin (Print copy discontinued), Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 49-57, March.
- Nikil Chande & Nicholas Labelle, 2016. "Using Speed and Credit Limits to Address the Procyclicality of Initial Margin at Central Counterparties," Discussion Papers 16-18, Bank of Canada.
- Nicholas Vause, 2010. "Counterparty risk and contract volumes in the credit default swap market," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Gabriel Aparici & Fernando Sepúlveda, 2010. "Household Credit Markets During the Financial Crisis of 2008/2009," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 591, Central Bank of Chile.
- Neuner, Stefan & Schäfer, Klaus, 2011. "Zentrale Gegenparteien für den außerbörslichen Derivatehandel in der Praxis," Bayreuth Working Papers on Finance, Accounting and Taxation (FAcT-Papers) 2011-02, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Finance and Banking.
- Michael R King & Dagfinn Rime, 2011. "The $4 trillion question: what explains FX growth since the 2007 survey?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Dayanand Arora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2011.
"OTC derivatives market in India: recent regulatory initiatives and open issues for market stability and development,"
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 235-261, April.
- DayanArora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2010. "OTC Derivatives Market in India : Recent Regulatory Initiatives and Open Issues for Market Stability and Development," Finance Working Papers 23029, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dayanand Arora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2010. "OTC Derivatives Market in India: Recent Regulatory Initiatives and Open Issues for Market Stability and Development," Working Papers id:2479, eSocialSciences.
- Daniel Sámano Peñaloza, 2011. "In the quest for macroprudential policy tools," Premio de Banca Central Rodrigo Gómez / Central Banking Award "Rodrigo Gómez", Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, number prg2011eng, July-Dece.
- Dayanand Arora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, "undated". "OTC Derivatives Market in India: Recent Regulatory Initiatives and Open Issues for Market Stability and Development," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 248, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard, 2010. "Are derivatives dangerous?," Post-Print halshs-00605908, HAL.
- Andreas Horsch, 2012. "Managerial Action And Financial Crisis," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 5(1), pages 7-33, June.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2010. "Macroprudential instruments and frameworks: a stocktaking of issues and experiences," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 38, July.
- Michael R. King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2011. "Foreign exchange market structure, players and evolution," Working Paper 2011/10, Norges Bank.
- Marc Hollanders, 2012. "The role of oversight in collecting derivatives data," IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Proceedings of the workshop "Data requirements for monitoring derivative transactions", organised by the People's Bank of China and the Irving Fisher , volume 35, pages 70-79, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jean Helwege & Gaiyan Zhang, 2016. "Financial Firm Bankruptcy and Contagion," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 20(4), pages 1321-1362.
- Martinez, Constanza & Cizek, Pavel & Leon Rincon, Carlos, 2018. "Ownership Networks Effects on Secured Borrowing," Discussion Paper 2018-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Massimiliano Affinito & Matteo Piazza, 2018. "Always look on the bright side? Central counterparties and interbank markets during the financial crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1181, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "United States; Publication of Financial Sector Assessment Program Documentation: Technical Note on Regulatory Reform: OTC Derivatives," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/252, International Monetary Fund.
- Dietrich Domanski & Leonardo Gambacorta & Cristina Picillo, 2015. "Central clearing: trends and current issues," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Umar Faruqui & Wenqian Huang & Előd Takáts, 2018. "Clearing risks in OTC derivatives markets: the CCP-bank nexus," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Schröder, Michael & Riedler, Jesper & Jaroszek, Lena & Lang, Gunnar & Hommel, Paul & Voll, Sebastian Simon, 2011. "Assessment of the cumulative impact of various regulatory initiatives on the European banking sector: Study," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research, number 110523.
- Andrew Cornford, 2010. "Revising Basel 2: The Impact Of The Financial Crisis And Implications For Developing Countries," G-24 Discussion Papers 59, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Claudio Borio, 2010. "Ten propositions about liquidity crises," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 56(1), pages 70-95, March.
- Vahan Nanumyan & Antonios Garas & Frank Schweitzer, 2015. "The Network of Counterparty Risk: Analysing Correlations in OTC Derivatives," Papers 1506.04663, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Mauro Napoletano & Eric Guerci & Nobuyuki Hanaki, 2018. "Recent advances in financial networks and agent-based model validation," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 13(1), pages 1-7, April.
- Óscar Arce & Fco. Javier González Pueyo & Lucio Sanjuán, 2010. "The Credit Default Swaps market: areas of vulnerability and regulatory responses," CNMV Working Papers CNMV Working Papers no. 4, CNMV- Spanish Securities Markets Commission - Research and Statistics Department.