OTC derivatives market in India: recent regulatory initiatives and open issues for market stability and development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Dayanand Arora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2010. "OTC Derivatives Market in India: Recent Regulatory Initiatives and Open Issues for Market Stability and Development," Working Papers id:2479, eSocialSciences.
- DayanArora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2010. "OTC Derivatives Market in India : Recent Regulatory Initiatives and Open Issues for Market Stability and Development," Finance Working Papers 23029, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goderis, B.V.G. & Marsh, I. & Vall Castello, J. & Wagner, W.B., 2006.
"Bank Behavior with Access to Credit Risk Transfer Markets,"
2006-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Goderis, Benedikt & Marsh, Ian W. & Castello, Judit Vall & Wagner, Wolf, 2007. "Bank behaviour with access to credit risk transfer markets," Research Discussion Papers 4/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena, 2006. "Credit risk transfer and contagion," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 89-111, January.
- Ashima Goyal & R Ayyappan Nair & Amaresh Samantaraya, 2009. "Monetary Policy, Forex Markets and Feedback Under Uncertainity in an Opening Economy," Working Papers id:2208, eSocialSciences.
- anonymous, 2009. "Monetary policy report to the Congress," Web Site 46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stephen G Cecchetti & Jacob Gyntelberg & Marc Hollanders, 2009. "Central counterparties for over-the-counter derivatives," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parthasarathi Shome, 2011. "Financial Transactions Taxes," Working Papers id:3930, eSocialSciences.
- Silva, Walmir & Kimura, Herbert & Sobreiro, Vinicius Amorim, 2017. "An analysis of the literature on systemic financial risk: A survey," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 91-114.
More about this item
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:macfem:v:4:y:2011:i:2:p:235-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REME20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.