Financial Transactions Taxes
This paper attempts to address both theoretical and practical considerations for a tax such as financial transactions taxes (FTT). It includes examples of FTT in the wider context, for example, on stocks and derivatives, currency transactions, and tangible property. Most of the discussion centres on financial market issues to reflect the thrust of current discussion and debate. [Working Paper 254]. URL:[http://www.icrier.org/pdf/Working_Paper_254.pdf].
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Shome, Parthasarathi, 1977. "On a general equilibrium model of the incidence of the corporation tax under uncertainty," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 233-238, October.
- Dayanand Arora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2011.
"OTC derivatives market in India: recent regulatory initiatives and open issues for market stability and development,"
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 235-261, April.
- DayanArora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2010. "OTC Derivatives Market in India : Recent Regulatory Initiatives and Open Issues for Market Stability and Development," Finance Working Papers 23029, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dayanand Arora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2010. "OTC Derivatives Market in India: Recent Regulatory Initiatives and Open Issues for Market Stability and Development," Working Papers id:2479, eSocialSciences.
- Badi Baltagi & Dong Li & Qi Li, 2006. "Transaction tax and stock market behavior: evidence from an emerging market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 393-408, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3930. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.