Financial Transactions Taxes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Badi Baltagi & Dong Li & Qi Li, 2006. "Transaction tax and stock market behavior: evidence from an emerging market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 393-408, June.
- Dayanand Arora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2011.
"OTC derivatives market in India: recent regulatory initiatives and open issues for market stability and development,"
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 235-261, April.
- Dayanand Arora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2010. "OTC Derivatives Market in India: Recent Regulatory Initiatives and Open Issues for Market Stability and Development," Working Papers id:2479, eSocialSciences.
- DayanArora & Francis Xavier Rathinam, 2010. "OTC Derivatives Market in India : Recent Regulatory Initiatives and Open Issues for Market Stability and Development," Finance Working Papers 23029, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Shome, Parthasarathi, 1977. "On a general equilibrium model of the incidence of the corporation tax under uncertainty," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 233-238, October.
More about this item
Keywordsstocks; currency transactions; G20; Capital Inflows; Derivatives; Economic Efficiency; Financial Assets; Fiscal Stimulus; Stock Market Transactions Costs; Taxes; Volatility; FTT;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-05-14 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-PUB-2011-05-14 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3930. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .