Zentrale Gegenparteien für den außerbörslichen Derivatehandel in der Praxis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Vause, 2010. "Counterparty risk and contract volumes in the credit default swap market," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Duffie, Darrell & Li, Ada & Lubke, Theo, 2010.
"Policy Perspectives on OTC Derivatives Market Infrastructure,"
2046, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Darrell Duffie & Ada Li & Theo Lubke, 2010. "Policy perspectives on OTC derivatives market infrastructure," Staff Reports 424, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Darrell Duffie & Ada Li & Theo Lubke, 2010. "Policy Perspectives on OTC Derivatives Market Infrastructure," Working Papers 2010-002, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Stephen G Cecchetti & Jacob Gyntelberg & Marc Hollanders, 2009. "Central counterparties for over-the-counter derivatives," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- John P Jackson & Mark J Manning, 2007. "Comparing the pre-settlement risk implications of alternative clearing arrangements," Bank of England working papers 321, Bank of England.
- Loader, David, 2005. "Clearing and Settlement of Derivatives," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780750664523.
- Hasenpusch,Tina P., 2009. "Clearing Services for Global Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521518710, May.
- John Kiff & Jennifer A. Elliott & Elias G. Kazarian & Jodi G. Scarlata & Carolyne Spackman, 2009. "Credit Derivatives; Systemic Risks and Policy Options?," IMF Working Papers 09/254, International Monetary Fund.
- Elisabeth Ledrut & Christian Upper, 2007. "Changing post-trading arrangements for OTC derivatives," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
More about this item
KeywordsZentrale Gegenpartei; Finanzkrise; Clearing; außerbörsliche Derivate; Zinsderivate; Kreditderivate; Credit Default Swaps;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bayfat:201102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwbayde.html .