Una Introducción A La Teoría De Colas Aplicada A La Gestión De Servicios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ety Zohar & Avishai Mandelbaum & Nahum Shimkin, 2002. "Adaptive Behavior of Impatient Customers in Tele-Queues: Theory and Empirical Support," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 566-583, April.
- Ward Whitt, 1992. "Understanding the Efficiency of Multi-Server Service Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(5), pages 708-723, May.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:53:y:2002:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601376 is not listed on IDEAS
- Linda V. Green & Peter J. Kolesar, 2004. "ANNIVERSARY ARTICLE: Improving Emergency Responsiveness with Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(8), pages 1001-1014, August.
- Venky Nagar & Madhav V. Rajan, 2005. "Measuring Customer Relationships: The Case of the Retail Banking Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(6), pages 904-919, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peláez Fermoso, Francisco J. & Gómez García, Jesus Mª. & García González, Ana, 2011. "Aplicaciones de la Teoría de Colas a la provisión óptima de servicios sociales: el caso del servicio de Teleasistencia/Queuing Theory Applications to an Optimal Provision of Social Services: The Telec," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 907(26á.)-9, Diciembre.
More about this item
KeywordsQueuing theory; Service; Efficiency; Applications.;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- Y2 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Introductions and Prefaces
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pch:abante:v:11:y:2008:i:2:p:89-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gimena Pardo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eapuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.