Partitioning Customers into Service Groups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Linda V. Green & Debashis Guha, 1995. "Note: On the Efficiency of Imbalance in Multi-Facility Multi-Server Service Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 179-187, January.
- Ward Whitt, 1985. "The Best Order for Queues in Series," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 475-487, April.
- Otis B. Jennings & Avishai Mandelbaum & William A. Massey & Ward Whitt, 1996. "Server Staffing to Meet Time-Varying Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(10), pages 1383-1394, October.
- Seelen, L. P., 1986. "An algorithm for Ph/Ph/c queues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 118-127, January.
- Jimmie L. Davis & William A. Massey & Ward Whitt, 1995. "Sensitivity to the Service-Time Distribution in the Nonstationary Erlang Loss Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(6), pages 1107-1116, June.
- Ward Whitt, 1992. "Understanding the Efficiency of Multi-Server Service Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(5), pages 708-723, May.
- John A. Buzacott, 1996. "Commonalities in Reengineered Business Processes: Models and Issues," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 768-782, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeff Hong, L. & Xu, Xiaowei & Zhang, Sheng Hao, 2015. "Capacity reservation for time-sensitive service providers: An application in seaport management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(2), pages 470-479.
- Bin Hu & Saif Benjaafar, 2009. "Partitioning of Servers in Queueing Systems During Rush Hour," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 416-428, October.
- Noah Gans & Yong-Pin Zhou, 2007. "Call-Routing Schemes for Call-Center Outsourcing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(1), pages 33-50, May.
- van Dijk, Nico & van der Sluis, Erik, 2009. "Pooling is not the answer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 415-421, August.
- repec:nax:conyad:v:62:y:2017:i:3:p:733-745 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:2:p:602-619 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ananth V. Iyer & Apurva Jain, 2004. "Modeling the Impact of Merging Capacity in Production-Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(8), pages 1082-1094, August.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:11:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oualid Jouini & Yves Dallery & Rabie Nait-Abdallah, 2008. "Analysis of the Impact of Team-Based Organizations in Call Center Management," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(2), pages 400-414, February.
- repec:nax:conyad:v:62:y:2017:i:3:p:719-732 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad El-Taha & Bacel Maddah, 2006. "Allocation of Service Time in a Multiserver System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(4), pages 623-637, April.
More about this item
Keywordsqueues; multiserver queues; service systems; service-system design; resource sharing; service systems with express lines;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:11:p:1579-1592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.