Optimal advertising/ordering policy and finance mode selection for a capital-constrained retailer with stochastic demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gene M. Grossman & Carl Shapiro, 1984. "Informative Advertising with Differentiated Products," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 63-81.
- Seifert, Daniel & Seifert, Ralf W. & Protopappa-Sieke, Margarita, 2013. "A review of trade credit literature: Opportunities for research in operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 245-256.
- Sang Yong Kim & Richard Staelin, 1999. "Manufacturer Allowances and Retailer Pass-Through Rates in a Competitive Environment," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(1), pages 59-76.
- Wu, Jiang & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Goyal, Suresh Kumar, 2014. "Optimal credit period and lot size for deteriorating items with expiration dates under two-level trade credit financing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 898-908.
- Ting, Pin-Shou, 2015. "Comments on the EOQ model for deteriorating items with conditional trade credit linked to order quantity in the supply chain management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 108-118.
- Khouja, Moutaz & Robbins, Stephanie S., 2003. "Linking advertising and quantity decisions in the single-period inventory model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 93-105, November.
- Güler, M. Güray, 2014. "A note on: “The effect of optimal advertising on the distribution-free newsboy problem”," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 90-92.
- Xie, Jinxing & Wei, Jerry C., 2009. "Coordinating advertising and pricing in a manufacturer-retailer channel," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 785-791, September.
- Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Yang, Chih-Te, 2009. "An economic order quantity model for deteriorating items with partially permissible delay in payments linked to order quantity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 418-431, April.
- Atanasova, Christina V. & Wilson, Nicholas, 2004. "Disequilibrium in the UK corporate loan market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 595-614, March.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602404 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Jiang & Chan, Ya-Lan, 2014. "Lot-sizing policies for deteriorating items with expiration dates and partial trade credit to credit-risk customers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 292-301.
- Lee, Chih-Ming & Hsu, Shu-Lu, 2011. "The effect of advertising on the distribution-free newsboy problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 217-224, January.
- Huang, Yung-Fu & Hsu, Kuang-Hua, 2008. "An EOQ model under retailer partial trade credit policy in supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 655-664, April.
- Vipul Agrawal & Sridhar Seshadri, 2000. "Impact of Uncertainty and Risk Aversion on Price and Order Quantity in the Newsvendor Problem," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(4), pages 410-423, July.
- Panos Kouvelis & Wenhui Zhao, 2012. "Financing the Newsvendor: Supplier vs. Bank, and the Structure of Optimal Trade Credit Contracts," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 60(3), pages 566-580, June.
- Y-W Zhou & D Zhou, 2013. "Determination of the optimal trade credit policy: a supplier-Stackelberg model," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 64(7), pages 1030-1048, July.
- Petersen, Mitchell A & Rajan, Raghuram G, 1994. " The Benefits of Lending Relationships: Evidence from Small Business Data," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 3-37, March.
- John A. Buzacott & Rachel Q. Zhang, 2004. "Inventory Management with Asset-Based Financing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1274-1292, September.
- Lode Li & Martin Shubik & Matthew J. Sobel, 2013. "Control of Dividends, Capital Subscriptions, and Physical Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(5), pages 1107-1124, May.
More about this item
Keywordssupply chain management; ordering; advertising; capital-constrained retailer; bank financing; full trade credit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:12:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0161-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.