Linking advertising and quantity decisions in the single-period inventory model
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evan L. Porteus & Seungjin Whang, 1991. "On Manufacturing/Marketing Incentives," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(9), pages 1166-1181, September.
- Ravi Kumar, K. & Hadjinicola, George C., 1996. "Resource allocation to defensive marketing and manufacturing strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 453-466, November.
- Khouja, Moutaz, 1995. "The newsboy problem under progressive multiple discounts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 458-466, July.
- Abad, P. L., 1987. "A hierarchical optimal control model for co-ordination of functional decisions in a firm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 62-75, October.
- Hon-Shiang Lau, 1997. "Simple formulas for the expected costs in the newsboy problem: An educational note," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 557-561, August.
- Weatherford, LR & Pfeifer, PE, 1994. "The economic value of using advance booking of orders," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 105-111, January.
- Robert Alan Leitch, 1974. "Marketing Strategy and the Optimal Production Schedule," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(3), pages 302-312, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:86:y:2003:i:2:p:93-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.