Overreliance on China and dynamic balancing in the shift of global value chains in response to global pandemic COVID-19: an Australian and New Zealand perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Ahlstrom & Jean‐Luc Arregle & Michael A. Hitt & Gongming Qian & Xufei Ma & Dries Faems, 2020. "Managing Technological, Sociopolitical, and Institutional Change in the New Normal," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 411-437, May.
- Gary Gereffi, 2014. "Global value chains in a post-Washington Consensus world," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 9-37, February.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Economics of Welfare > Health Economics > Economics of Pandemics > Specific pandemics > Covid-19 > Trade and Globalization
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yipeng Liu & Fabian Jintae Froese, 2020. "Crisis management, global challenges, and sustainable development from an Asian perspective," Asian Business & Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(3), pages 271-276, July.
- Yipeng Liu & Fabian Jintae Froese, 0. "Crisis management, global challenges, and sustainable development from an Asian perspective," Asian Business & Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 0, pages 1-6.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hongzhi Gao & Monica Ren, 0. "Overreliance on China and dynamic balancing in the shift of global value chains in response to global pandemic COVID-19: an Australian and New Zealand perspective," Asian Business & Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 0, pages 1-5.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Martin Srholec, 2018.
"Global Value Chains, National Innovation Systems and Economic Development,"
The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 30(3), pages 533-556, July.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Lundvall, Bengt-Åke & Srholec, Martin, 2017. "Global value chains, national innovation systems and economic development," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Martin Srholec, 2017. "Global value chains, national innovation systems and economic development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20171012, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Zhanna A. Ermakova & Tatyana V. Andreeva & Raisa S. Vidischeva, 2019. "Methods for managing the food value chain," Upravlenets, Ural State University of Economics, vol. 10(5), pages 63-74, October.
- Ayako Ebata & Hayley MacGregor & Michael Loevinsohn & Khine Su Win & Alexander W. Tucker, 0. "Value Chain Governance, Power and Negative Externalities: What Influences Efforts to Control Pig Diseases in Myanmar?," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 0, pages 1-22.
- Stefan Pahl & Marcel P. Timmer, 2020. "Do Global Value Chains Enhance Economic Upgrading? A Long View," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(9), pages 1683-1705, July.
- Gary Gereffi & Joonkoo Lee, 2016. "Economic and Social Upgrading in Global Value Chains and Industrial Clusters: Why Governance Matters," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 25-38, January.
- White, David J. & Hubacek, Klaus & Feng, Kuishuang & Sun, Laixiang & Meng, Bo, 2018. "The Water-Energy-Food Nexus in East Asia: A tele-connected value chain analysis using inter-regional input-output analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 210(C), pages 550-567.
- Vik, Jostein & Kvam, Gunn-Turid, 2017. "Governance and Growth – a Case Study of Norwegian Whey Protein Concentrate Exports," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 8(4), October.
- Chun Yang & Canfei He, 2017. "Transformation of China's ‘World Factory’: Production Relocation and Export Evolution of the Electronics Firms," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 108(5), pages 571-591, October.
- Giorgos Galanis & Ashok Kumar, 2021. "A dynamic model of global value network governance," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 53(1), pages 53-72, February.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2017. "Networks of Value-added Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(7), pages 1291-1313, July.
- Cédric Durand & Sébastien Miroudot, 2015. "Is labour the fall guy of a financial-led globalisation? A cross-country inquiry on globalisation, financialisation and employment at the industry level," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 151(3), pages 409-432, August.
- Victoria A. Maguire-Rajpaul & Vinesh M. Rajpaul & Constance L. McDermott & Luís Fernando Guedes Pinto, 2020. "Coffee certification in Brazil: compliance with social standards and its implications for social equity," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 2015-2044, March.
- Andrea Ascani & Riccardo Crescenzi & Simona Iammarino, 2016.
"Economic Institutions and the Location Strategies of European Multinationals in their Geographic Neighborhood,"
Economic Geography, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 92(4), pages 401-429, October.
- Ascani, Andrea & Crescenzi, Riccardo & Iammarino, Simona, 2016. "Economic institutions and the location strategies of European multinationals in their geographic neighborhood," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65496, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fernando Moreno-Brieva & Carlos Merino, 2020. "African international trade in the global value chain of lithium batteries," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 25(6), pages 1031-1052, August.
- Enderwick, Peter, 2018. "The scope of corporate social responsibility in networked multinational enterprises," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 410-417.
- John S. Ahlquist & Layna Mosley, 2021. "Firm participation in voluntary regulatory initiatives: The Accord, Alliance, and US garment importers from Bangladesh," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 317-343, April.
- Andrea Szalavetz, 2016. "Post‐crisis developments in global value chains - example of foreign investors’ Hungarian subsidiaries," IWE Working Papers 219, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ari Van Assche & Byron Gangnes, . "Global value chains and the fragmentation of trade policy coalitions," UNCTAD Transnational Corporations Journal, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Magnani, Giovanna & Zucchella, Antonella & Strange, Roger, 2019. "The dynamics of outsourcing relationships in global value chains: Perspectives from MNEs and their suppliers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 581-595.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:abaman:v:19:y:2020:i:3:d:10.1057_s41291-020-00121-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.