Labour Taxes and Work Hours in Australia
This edition of the Australian Journal of Labour Economics contains a small subset of the papers that were presented at the December 2007 Australian Labour Market Research Workshop held in Perth, embracing a wide range of topics within labour economics. They are predominantly of an applied nature with a clear eye for evidence based policy design.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 11 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://business.curtin.edu.au/research/publications/journals/ajle/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Feenberg & Elisabeth Coutts, 1993. "An introduction to the TAXSIM model," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 189-194.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2004.
"Why do Americans work so much more than Europeans?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Jul, pages 2-13.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2003. "Why do Americans work so much more than Europeans?," Staff Report 321, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2004. "Why do Americans Work so Much More than Europeans?," NBER Working Papers 10316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward C. Prescott, 2004. "Why Do Americans Work So Much More Than Europeans?," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000413, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Stephen Nickell, 2004.
"Employment and taxes,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19955, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Conny Olovsson, 2004.
"Why do Europeans Work so Little?,"
2004 Meeting Papers
760, Society for Economic Dynamics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ozl:journl:v:11:y:2008:i:2:p:117-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alan Duncan)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.