Factors Affecting Sales at Farmers' Markets: An Iowa Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hughes, David W. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga, 2015. "The economic impact of farmers’ markets and a state level locally grown campaign," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 78-84.
- Murakami, Tomoaki & Nakajima, Shinsaku & Takahashi, Taro & Nishihara, Yukinaga & Imai, Asako & Kikushima, Ryousuke & Sato, Takeshi, 2014. "Spatially Varying Impacts of Farmers Markets on Agricultural Land Use," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170668, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K., 2011.
"Use of Direct Marketing Strategies by Farmers and Their Impact on Farm Business Income,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 1-19, April.
- Uematsu, Hiroki & Mishra, Ashok K., 2011. "Use of Direct Marketing Strategies by Farmers and Their Impact on Farm Business Income," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(1), April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1958-:d:116729 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jagris:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:10-:d:125924 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Lijun & Parcell, Joe & Moreland, Jill, 2016. "Consumer Preference for Sampling at Farmers Markets," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 230054, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:30:y:2008:i:1:p:176-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .