Speculation and the Carryover
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coleman, Andrew, 2005. "Storage, transport and the law of one price: evidence from nineteenth century U.S. corn markets," 46th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Washington, D.C., March 6-8, 2005 208149, Transportation Research Forum.
- Constantinos Kardaras & Jan Obłój & Eckhard Platen, 2017.
"The Numéraire Property And Long-Term Growth Optimality For Drawdown-Constrained Investments,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 68-95, January.
- Constantinos Kardaras & Jan Obloj & Eckhard Platen, 2012. "The numeraire property and long-term growth optimality for drawdown-constrained investments," Papers 1206.2305, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2012.
- Kardaras, Constantinos & Obłój, Jan & Platen, Eckhard, 2017. "The numéraire property and long-term growth optimality for drawdown-constrained investments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60132, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marcus J. Chambers & Roy E. Bailey, 1999. "A Statistical Analysis of Wheat Price Fluctuations in England: 1685-1850," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 564-588.
- Robert H. Trent & Robert S. Kemp, 1984. "The Writings Of Henry A. Latané: A Compilation And Analysis," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 7(2), pages 161-174, June.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:4:y:2017:i:c:p:39-56 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:50:y:1936:i:3:p:436-455.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.