Numéraire-invariant preferences in financial modeling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Becherer, 2001. "The numeraire portfolio for unbounded semimartingales," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 327-341.
- Henry Allen Latane, 1959. "Criteria for Choice Among Risky Ventures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 144-144.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011.
"Why We Should Not Make Mean Log of Wealth Big Though Years to Act Are Long,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 34, pages 491-493
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A., 1979. "Why we should not make mean log of wealth big though years to act are long," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-307, December.
- Blanchet-Scalliet, Christophette & El Karoui, Nicole & Jeanblanc, Monique & Martellini, Lionel, 2008. "Optimal investment decisions when time-horizon is uncertain," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1100-1113, December.
- Stefan Ankirchner & Steffen Dereich & Peter Imkeller, 2005. "The Shannon information of filtrations and the additional logarithmic utility of insiders," Papers math/0503013, arXiv.org, revised May 2006.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Constantinos Kardaras, 2007. "The numéraire portfolio in semimartingale financial models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 447-493, October.
- Eckhard Platen, 2006. "A Benchmark Approach To Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 131-151.
- Bruno Bouchard & Huyên Pham, 2004. "Wealth-path dependent utility maximization in incomplete markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 579-603, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1803 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kardaras, Constantinos & Platen, Eckhard, 2011.
"On the semimartingale property of discounted asset-price processes,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 121(11), pages 2678-2691, November.
- Constantinos Kardaras & Eckhard Platen, 2008. "On the semimartingale property of discounted asset-price processes," Papers 0803.1890, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2009.
- Irina Penner & Anthony Réveillac, 2015. "Risk measures for processes and BSDEs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 23-66, January.
- Song, Shiqi, 2016. "Drift operator in a viable expansion of information flow," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(8), pages 2297-2322.
- Li, Libo & Rutkowski, Marek, 2012. "Random times and multiplicative systems," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(5), pages 2053-2077.
More about this item
Keywordspreferences; choice rules; numéraire-invariance; optional measures; investment–consumption problem; random time-horizon utility maximization;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:44993. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.