The numeraire property and long-term growth optimality for drawdown-constrained investments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Constantinos Kardaras & Jan Obłój & Eckhard Platen, 2017. "The Numéraire Property And Long-Term Growth Optimality For Drawdown-Constrained Investments," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 68-95, January.
- Kardaras, Constantinos & Obłój, Jan & Platen, Eckhard, 2017. "The numéraire property and long-term growth optimality for drawdown-constrained investments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60132, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Becherer, 2001. "The numeraire portfolio for unbounded semimartingales," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 327-341.
- John Burr Williams, 1936. "Speculation and the Carryover," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 436-455.
- Harry M. Markowitz, "undated". "Investment for the Long Run," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 20-72, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Constantinos Kardaras, 2007. "The numéraire portfolio in semimartingale financial models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 447-493, October.
- Eckhard Platen, 2006. "A Benchmark Approach To Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 131-151.
- Henry Allen Latane, 1959. "Criteria for Choice Among Risky Ventures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 144-144.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011.
"Why We Should Not Make Mean Log of Wealth Big Though Years to Act Are Long,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 34, pages 491-493
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A., 1979. "Why we should not make mean log of wealth big though years to act are long," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-307, December.
- Blanchet-Scalliet, Christophette & El Karoui, Nicole & Jeanblanc, Monique & Martellini, Lionel, 2008. "Optimal investment decisions when time-horizon is uncertain," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1100-1113, December.
- Stefan Ankirchner & Steffen Dereich & Peter Imkeller, 2005. "The Shannon information of filtrations and the additional logarithmic utility of insiders," Papers math/0503013, arXiv.org, revised May 2006.
- Constantinos Kardaras, 2011. "On the closure in the Emery topology of semimartingale wealth-process sets," Papers 1108.0945, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Bruno Bouchard & Huyên Pham, 2004. "Wealth-path dependent utility maximization in incomplete markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 579-603, November.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1803 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angoshtari, Bahman & Bayraktar, Erhan & Young, Virginia R., 2016.
"Minimizing the probability of lifetime drawdown under constant consumption,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 210-223.
- Bahman Angoshtari & Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2015. "Minimizing the Probability of Lifetime Drawdown under Constant Consumption," Papers 1507.08713, arXiv.org, revised May 2016.
- Angoshtari, Bahman & Bayraktar, Erhan & Young, Virginia R., 2015.
"Minimizing the expected lifetime spent in drawdown under proportional consumption,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 106-114.
- Bahman Angoshtari & Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2015. "Minimizing the Expected Lifetime Spent in Drawdown under Proportional Consumption," Papers 1508.01914, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1206.2305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.