Minimizing the Probability of Lifetime Drawdown under Constant Consumption
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Angoshtari, Bahman & Bayraktar, Erhan & Young, Virginia R., 2016. "Minimizing the probability of lifetime drawdown under constant consumption," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 210-223.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Nutz & Jianfeng Zhang, 2012. "Optimal stopping under adverse nonlinear expectation and related games," Papers 1212.2140, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Chen, Xinfu & Landriault, David & Li, Bin & Li, Dongchen, 2015. "On minimizing drawdown risks of lifetime investments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 46-54.
- Constantinos Kardaras & Jan Obłój & Eckhard Platen, 2017.
"The Numéraire Property And Long-Term Growth Optimality For Drawdown-Constrained Investments,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 68-95, January.
- Constantinos Kardaras & Jan Obloj & Eckhard Platen, 2012. "The numeraire property and long-term growth optimality for drawdown-constrained investments," Papers 1206.2305, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2012.
- Kardaras, Constantinos & Obłój, Jan & Platen, Eckhard, 2017. "The numéraire property and long-term growth optimality for drawdown-constrained investments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60132, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Masahiko Egami, 2008. "An Analysis of Monotone Follower Problems for Diffusion Processes," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 33(2), pages 336-350, May.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia Young, 2011.
"Proving regularity of the minimal probability of ruin via a game of stopping and control,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 785-818, December.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007. "Proving Regularity of the Minimal Probability of Ruin via a Game of Stopping and Control," Papers 0704.2244, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2010.
- Bahman Angoshtari & Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2015. "Optimal Investment to Minimize the Probability of Drawdown," Papers 1506.00166, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Wang, Ting & Young, Virginia R., 2012. "Maximizing the utility of consumption with commutable life annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 352-369.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia Young, 2007.
"Correspondence between lifetime minimum wealth and utility of consumption,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 213-236, April.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007. "Correspondence between Lifetime Minimum Wealth and Utility of Consumption," Papers math/0703820, arXiv.org.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Zhongquan Zhou, 1993. "Optimal Investment Strategies For Controlling Drawdowns," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 241-276.
- Wang, Ting & Young, Virginia R., 2012. "Optimal commutable annuities to minimize the probability of lifetime ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 200-216.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Yu-Jui Huang, 2010. "On the Multi-Dimensional Controller and Stopper Games," Papers 1009.0932, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angoshtari, Bahman & Bayraktar, Erhan & Young, Virginia R., 2015.
"Minimizing the expected lifetime spent in drawdown under proportional consumption,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 106-114.
- Bahman Angoshtari & Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2015. "Minimizing the Expected Lifetime Spent in Drawdown under Proportional Consumption," Papers 1508.01914, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Asaf Cohen & Virginia R. Young, 2015. "Minimizing Lifetime Poverty with a Penalty for Bankruptcy," Papers 1509.01694, arXiv.org.
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1507.08713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.