Minimizing the probability of lifetime ruin under stochastic volatility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Erhan Bayraktar & Xueying Hu & Virginia R. Young, 2010. "Minimizing the Probability of Lifetime Ruin under Stochastic Volatility," Papers 1003.4216, arXiv.org, revised May 2011.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moshe A. Milevsky & Kristen S. Moore & Virginia R. Young, 2006. "Asset Allocation And Annuity-Purchase Strategies To Minimize The Probability Of Financial Ruin," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 647-671.
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Young, Virginia R., 2007.
"Minimizing the probability of lifetime ruin under borrowing constraints,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 196-221, July.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007. "Minimizing the Probability of Lifetime Ruin under Borrowing Constraints," Papers math/0703850, arXiv.org.
- Mattias Jonsson & K. Ronnie Sircar, 2002. "Partial Hedging In A Stochastic Volatility Environment," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 375-409.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia Young, 2011.
"Proving regularity of the minimal probability of ruin via a game of stopping and control,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 785-818, December.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007. "Proving Regularity of the Minimal Probability of Ruin via a Game of Stopping and Control," Papers 0704.2244, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2010.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2008. "Minimizing the Probability of Ruin when Consumption is Ratcheted," Papers 0806.2358, arXiv.org.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007. "Optimal Deferred Life Annuities to Minimize the Probability of Lifetime Ruin," Papers math/0703862, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2007.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia Young, 2007.
"Correspondence between lifetime minimum wealth and utility of consumption,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 213-236, April.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007. "Correspondence between Lifetime Minimum Wealth and Utility of Consumption," Papers math/0703820, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Ting & Young, Virginia R., 2012. "Maximizing the utility of consumption with commutable life annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 352-369.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Yuchong Zhang, 2014. "Minimizing the Probability of Lifetime Ruin Under Ambiguity Aversion," Papers 1402.1809, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal investment Minimizing the probability of lifetime ruin Stochastic volatility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:49:y:2011:i:2:p:194-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.