Minimizing the Lifetime Shortfall or Shortfall at Death
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Young, Virginia R., 2009. "Minimizing the lifetime shortfall or shortfall at death," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 447-458, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Young, Virginia R., 2007.
"Minimizing the probability of lifetime ruin under borrowing constraints,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 196-221, July.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007. "Minimizing the Probability of Lifetime Ruin under Borrowing Constraints," Papers math/0703850, arXiv.org.
- Jun Liu & Francis A. Longstaff & Jun Pan, 2003.
"Dynamic Asset Allocation with Event Risk,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(1), pages 231-259, February.
- Liu, Jun & Longstaff, Francis & Pan, Jun, 2001. "Dynamic Asset Allocation with Event Risk," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt9fm6t5nb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Jun Liu & Francis A. Longstaff & Jun Pan, 2002. "Dynamic Asset Allocation With Event Risk," NBER Working Papers 9103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia Young, 2007.
"Correspondence between lifetime minimum wealth and utility of consumption,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 213-236, April.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007. "Correspondence between Lifetime Minimum Wealth and Utility of Consumption," Papers math/0703820, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:math/0703824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.