Investment for the Long Run
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levy, Moshe, 2003. "Are rich people smarter?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 42-64, May.
- MacLean, Leonard C. & Sanegre, Rafael & Zhao, Yonggan & Ziemba, William T., 2004. "Capital growth with security," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 937-954, February.
- repec:bla:mathfi:v:27:y:2017:i:1:p:68-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Constantinos Kardaras & Jan Obłój & Eckhard Platen, 2017.
"The Numéraire Property And Long-Term Growth Optimality For Drawdown-Constrained Investments,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 68-95, January.
- Constantinos Kardaras & Jan Obloj & Eckhard Platen, 2012. "The numeraire property and long-term growth optimality for drawdown-constrained investments," Papers 1206.2305, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2012.
- Kardaras, Constantinos & Obłój, Jan & Platen, Eckhard, 2017. "The numéraire property and long-term growth optimality for drawdown-constrained investments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60132, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pennfi:20-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rwupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .