Fiscal Policy and Debt Management with Incomplete Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Sargent & Mikhail Golosov & David Evans & anmol bhandari, 2016. "Fiscal Policy and Debt Management with Incomplete Markets," 2016 Meeting Papers 1284, Society for Economic Dynamics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buera, Francisco & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2004.
"Optimal maturity of government debt without state contingent bonds,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 531-554, April.
- Juan Pablo Nicolini & Francisco Buera, 2002. "Optimal Maturity of Governement Debt without state contingent bonds," Department of Economics Working Papers 016, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Karen Kopecky & Richard Suen, 2010.
"Finite State Markov-chain Approximations to Highly Persistent Processes,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(3), pages 701-714, July.
- Kopecky, Karen A. & Suen, Richard M. H., 2009. "Finite State Markov-Chain Approximations to Highly Persistent Processes," MPRA Paper 15122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kopecky, Karen A. & Suen, Richard M. H., 2009. "Finite State Markov-Chain Approximations to Highly Persistent Processes," MPRA Paper 17201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karen A. Kopecky & Richard M. H. Suen, 2009. "Finite State Markov-Chain Approximations to Highly Persistent Processes," Working Papers 200904, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- George-Marios Angeletos, 2002. "Fiscal Policy with Noncontingent Debt and the Optimal Maturity Structure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(3), pages 1105-1131.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yongsung Chang & Yena Park, 2017. "Optimal Taxation with Private Insurance," Working papers 2017rwp-105, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Davide Debortoli & Ricardo Nunes & Pierre Yared, 2018. "Optimal Taxation and Debt Management without Commitment," NBER Working Papers 24522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:71:y:2017:i:3:p:373-383 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:132:y:2017:i:2:p:617-663.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.