How Should Public Pension Plans Invest?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert L. Clark & Lee A. Craig & John Sabelhaus, 2011. "State and Local Retirement Plans in the United States," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13685.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_865 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benzoni, Luca & Chyruk, Olena, 2013. "Human Capital and Long-Run Labor Income Risk," Working Paper Series WP-2013-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Luca Benzon & Olena Chyruk, 2015. "The Value and Risk of Human Capital," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 179-200, December.
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41260-017-0058-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Novy-Marx & Joshua D. Rauh, 2012. "Fiscal Imbalances and Borrowing Costs: Evidence from State Investment Losses," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 182-213, May.
- Birge, John R. & Júdice, Pedro, 2013. "Long-term bank balance sheet management: Estimation and simulation of risk-factors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4711-4720.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Paltalidis, Nikos, 2017. "Assessing the effects of unconventional monetary policy and low interest rates on pension fund risk incentives," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 35-52.
- de Dreu, Jan & Bikker, Jacob A., 2012. "Investor sophistication and risk taking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2145-2156.
- Godbout, Luc & Trudel, Yves & St-Cerny, Suzie, 2013. "Le régime de rentes du Québec : le rendement différencié selon l’année de prise de la retraite de 1968 jusqu’en 2056," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 89(2), pages 89-113, Juin.
- Lin, Yijia & MacMinn, Richard D. & Tian, Ruilin, 2015. "De-risking defined benefit plans," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 52-65.
- Samuel H. Cox & Yijia Lin & Ruilin Tian & Jifeng Yu, 2013. "Managing Capital Market and Longevity Risks in a Defined Benefit Pension Plan," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(3), pages 585-620, September.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:43-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacob A. Bikker & Dirk W. G. A. Broeders & David A. Hollanders & Eduard H. M. Ponds, 2012.
"Pension Funds’ Asset Allocation and Participant Age: A Test of the Life-Cycle Model,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 79(3), pages 595-618, September.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Dirk W.G.A. Broeders & David A. Hollanders & Eduard H.M. Ponds, 2009. "Pension funds' asset allocation and participant age: a test of the life-cycle model," DNB Working Papers 223, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Robert Novy-Marx & Joshua D. Rauh, 2009. "The Liabilities and Risks of State-Sponsored Pension Plans," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(4), pages 191-210, Fall.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Paltalidis, Nikos, 2015. "Assessing the effects of unconventional monetary policy on pension funds risk incentives," MPRA Paper 73398, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2016.
- Angelidis, Timotheos & Tessaromatis, Nikolaos, 2010. "The efficiency of Greek public pension fund portfolios," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2158-2167, September.
- Robert Novy-Marx & Joshua D. Rauh, 2012. "The Revenue Demands of Public Employee Pension Promises," NBER Working Papers 18489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:finmar:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:17-39 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H74 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Borrowing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:99:y:2009:i:2:p:527-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.