The ins and outs of German unemployment: a transatlantic perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Pace, Federico & Hertweck, Matthias S., 2012.
"Labour Market Frictions, Monetary Policy and Durable Goods,"
Dynare Working Papers
- Di Pace, Federico & Hertweck, Matthias S., 2012. "Labour Market Frictions, Monetary Policy, and Durable Goods," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62052, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Federico Di Pace & Matthias S. Hertweck, 2012. "Labour Market Frictions, Monetary Policy and Durable Goods," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-09, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Di Pace, Frederico & Hertweck, Matthias, 2016. "Labour market frictions, monetary policy and durable goods," Bank of England working papers 623, Bank of England.
- Sabine Klinger & Enzo Weber, 2016.
"Decomposing Beveridge Curve Dynamics By Correlated Unobserved Components,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(6), pages 877-894, December.
- Klinger, Sabine & Weber, Enzo, 2012. "Decomposing Beveridge curve dynamics by correlated unobserved components," IAB Discussion Paper 201228, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Sara Rica & Yolanda F. Rebollo-Sanz, 2017.
"Gender Differentials in Unemployment Ins and Outs during the Great Recession in Spain,"
Springer, vol. 165(1), pages 67-99, March.
- de la Rica, Sara & Rebollo-Sanz, Yolanda Fatima, 2015. "Gender Differentials in Unemployment Ins and Outs during the Great Recession in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 9135, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara De la Rica & Yolanda F. Rebollo-Sanz, 2015. "Gender Differentials in Unemployment Ins and Outs during the Great Recession in Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2015-18, FEDEA.
- Sara de la Rica & Yolanda F. Rebollo Sanz, 2016. "Gender Differentials in Unemployment Ins and Outs during the Great Recession in Spain," Working Papers 16.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Gomes, 2015. "The importance of frequency in estimating labour market transition rates," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Rothe, Thomas & Wälde, Klaus, 2017.
"Where did all the unemployed go? : Non-standard work in Germany after the Hartz reforms,"
IAB Discussion Paper
201718, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Thomas Rothe & Klaus Wälde, 2017. "Where Did All the Unemployed Go? Non-standard work in Germany after the Hartz reforms," Working Papers 1709, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:67:y:2015:i:4:p:1078-1095.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.