Modeling Personal and Normative Influences on Behavior
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irwa Issa & Ulrich Hamm, 2017. "Adoption of Organic Farming as an Opportunity for Syrian Farmers of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables: An Application of the Theory of Planned Behaviour and Structural Equation Modelling," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-22, November.
- Monic Sun & Xiaoquan (Michael) Zhang & Feng Zhu, 2019. "U-Shaped Conformity in Online Social Networks," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(3), pages 461-480, May.
- de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin, 2000. "With a little help from my fans - Extending models of pro-social behaviour to explain supporters' intentions to buy soccer club shares," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 387-409, August.
- Sven Laumer & Andreas Eckhardt & Natascha Trunk, 2010. "Do as your parents say?—Analyzing IT adoption influencing factors for full and under age applicants," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 169-183, April.
- Alvarez, Cecilia M.O. & Miniard, Paul W. & Jaccard, James, 2017. "How Hispanic bilinguals' cultural stereotypes shape advertising persuasiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 29-36.
- Gleim, Mark R. & Smith, Jeffery S. & Andrews, Demetra & Cronin, J. Joseph, 2013. "Against the Green: A Multi-method Examination of the Barriers to Green Consumption," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 44-61.
- Laura von Arnim & Matthias Mrozewski, 2020. "Entrepreneurship in an Increasingly Digital and Global World. Evaluating the Role of Digital Capabilities on International Entrepreneurial Intention," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(19), pages 1-18, September.
- Marzieh Zendehdel & Laily Hj Paim & Syuhaily Bint Osman & Len Tiu Wright, 2015. "Students’ online purchasing behavior in Malaysia: Understanding online shopping attitude," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1078428-107, December.
- Mauricio S. Featherman & Nick Hajli, 2016. "Self-Service Technologies and e-Services Risks in Social Commerce Era," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(2), pages 251-269, December.
- Stylos, Nikolaos & Vassiliadis, Chris A. & Bellou, Victoria & Andronikidis, Andreas, 2016. "Destination images, holistic images and personal normative beliefs: Predictors of intention to revisit a destination," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 40-60.
- Wiertz, C. & de Ruyter, J.C. & Streukens, A.C.P., 2003. "On the role of normative influences in commercial virtual communities," Research Memorandum 017, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Grace, Debra & Weaven, Scott, 2011. "An Empirical Analysis of Franchisee Value-in-Use, Investment Risk and Relational Satisfaction," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 366-380.
- Lava Yadav & Thomas M. van Rensburg & Hugh Kelley, 2013. "A Comparison Between the Conventional Stated Preference Technique and an Inferred Valuation Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 405-422, June.
- Anwar Allah Pitchay & Ahamed Kameel Mydin Meera & Muhammad Yusuf Saleem, 2015. "Factors Influencing the Behavioral Intentions of Muslim Employees to Contribute to Cash-Waqf Through Salary Deductions العوامل التي تؤثر في المقاصد السلوكية للموظفين المسلمين للمساهمة في الوقف النقدي ," Journal of King Abdulaziz University: Islamic Economics, King Abdulaziz University, Islamic Economics Institute., vol. 28(1), pages 57-90, January.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Georg Kirchsteiger, 2003.
"Does Learning Lead to Coordination in Market Clearing Institutions?,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0319, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Alos-Ferrer, C. & Kirchsteiger, G., 2003. "Does learning lead to coordination on market clearing institutions," Research Memorandum 038, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Lertwannawit, Aurathai & Mandhachitara, Rujirutana, 2012. "Interpersonal effects on fashion consciousness and status consumption moderated by materialism in metropolitan men," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1408-1416.
- Nagasimha Balakrishna Kanagal, 2016. "An Extended Model of Behavioural Process in Consumer Decision Making," International Journal of Marketing Studies, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(4), pages 87-93, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:10:y:1983:i:2:p:169-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.