Does fiscal policy matter? Tax, transfer, and spend in a macro ABM with capital and credit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Assenza, Tiziana & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Grazzini, Jakob, 2015.
"Emergent dynamics of a macroeconomic agent based model with capital and credit,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 5-28.
- Tiziana Assenza & Domenico Delli Gatti & Jakob Grazzini, 2014. "Emergent Dynamics of a Macroeconomic Agent Based Model with Capital and Credit," CESifo Working Paper Series 4765, CESifo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Alberto Russo, 2018.
"Toward a new microfounded macroeconomics in the wake of the crisis,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(6), pages 999-1014.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Alberto Russo, 2018. "Toward a New Microfounded Macroeconomics in the Wake of the Crisis," LEM Papers Series 2018/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Alberto Russo, 2018. "Toward a new microfounded macroeconomics in the wake of the crisis," Working Papers PKWP1807, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Delli Gatti, Domenico & Grazzini, Jakob, 2020.
"Rising to the challenge: Bayesian estimation and forecasting techniques for macroeconomic Agent Based Models,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 875-902.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Jakob Grazzini, 2019. "Rising to the Challenge: Bayesian Estimation and Forecasting Techniques for Macroeconomic Agent-Based Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 7894, CESifo.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Severin Reissl, 2020. "ABC: An Agent Based Exploration of the Macroeconomic Effects of Covid-19," CESifo Working Paper Series 8763, CESifo.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:27:y:2018:i:6:p:1069-1090.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.