The joint effect of government crop insurance and loan programmes on the demand for futures hedging
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Rui (Carolyn) & Houston, Jack E. & Vedenov, Dmitry V. & Barnett, Barry J., 2008. "Impacts of government risk management policies on hedging in futures and options:LPM2 hedge model vs. EU hedge model," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37610, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Coble, Keith H., 2007. "Federal Crop Insurance and Farm Programs: Will WTO or Budget Concerns Shape the Debate? (Paper and PowerPoint)," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2007 8041, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Joshua D. Woodard & Bruce J. Sherrick & Gary D. Schnitkey, 2010.
"Revenue Risk-Reduction Impacts of Crop Insurance in a Multicrop Framework,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 472-488.
- Joshua D. Woodard & Bruce J. Sherrick & Gary D. Schnitkey, 2010. "Revenue Risk-Reduction Impacts of Crop Insurance in a Multicrop Framework," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 472-488.
- Woodard, Joshua D. & Sherrick, Bruce J. & Schnitkey, Gary D., 2009. "Revenue Risk Reduction Impacts of Crop Insurance in a Multi-Crop Framework," 2009 Conference, April 20-21, 2009, St. Louis, Missouri 53043, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Woodard, Joshua D. & Garcia, Philip, 2008. "Weather Derivatives, Spatial Aggregation, and Systemic Risk: Implications for Reinsurance Hedging," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(01), April.
- Carpentier, Alain & Gohin, Alexandre & Sckokai, Paolo & Thomas, Alban, 2015.
"Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 131-165, March.
- Alain Carpentier & Alexandre Gohin & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2015. "Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges," Post-Print hal-01209067, HAL.
- Nicholas D. Paulson & Gary D. Schnitkey & Bruce J. Sherrick, 2010. "Rental arrangements and risk mitigation of crop insurance and marketing: Impacts in the Corn Belt," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(3), pages 399-413, November.
- Yang, Xi & Miao, Ruiqing & Khanna, Madhu, 2014. "Contracting in the Presence of Insurance: The Case of Bioenergy Crop Production," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170188, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ricome, Aymeric & Chaib, Karim & Ridier, Aude & Kephaliacos, Charilaos & Carpy-Goulard, Francoise, 2012. "The role of cash crop marketing contracts in the adoption of low-input practices in the presence of risk and income supports," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126222, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ricome, Aymeric & Chaib, Karim & Ridier, Aude & Kephaliacos, Charilaos & Carpy-Goulard, Francoise, 2016. "The Role of Marketing Contracts in the Adoption of Low-Input Production Practices in the Presence of Income Supports: An Application in Southwestern France," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(3), September.
- Walters, Cory G. & Preston, Richard, 2013. "Revenue Risk, Crop Insurance and Forward Contracting," 2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium, October 8-9, Louisville, KY 156821, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:31:y:2004:i:3:p:309-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.