A foxy hedgehog: Wynne Godley and macroeconomic modelling
Wynne Godley has made enormous contributions to macroeconomic modelling. They are reviewed here in connection with his recent book with Marc Lavoie, Monetary Economics: An Integrated Approach to Credit, Money, Income, Production, and Wealth. Copyright The Author 2008. Published by Oxford University Press on behalf of the Cambridge Political Economy Society. All rights reserved., Oxford University Press.
Volume (Year): 32 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://www.cje.oupjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morris A. Copeland, 1952. "A Study of Moneyflows in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number cope52-1, March.
- Kriesler, P & McFarlane, B, 1993. "Michal Kalecki on Capitalism: Review Article," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 215-34, June.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter & Franke,Reiner, 2005.
"Foundations for a Disequilibrium Theory of the Business Cycle,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521850254, 1.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter & Franke,Reiner, 2011. "Foundations for a Disequilibrium Theory of the Business Cycle," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521369923, 1.
- Codrina Rada & Lance Taylor, 2004. "Empty Sources of Growth Accounting, and Empirical Replacements à la Kaldor with Some Beef," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 5(3), pages 45-74.
- Taylor, Lance & Lysy, Frank J., 1979. "Vanishing income redistributions : Keynesian clues about model surprises in the short run," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 11-29, February.
- Block, Thorsten H., 2002. "Economic stagnation in Weimar Germany: a structuralist perspective," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 127-150, June.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Distributive And Demand Cycles In The Us Economy-A Structuralist Goodwin Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 389-411, 07.
- R. L. Hall & C. J. Hitch, 1939. "Price Theory And Business Behaviour," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 12-45.
- Cripps, T Francis & Godley, Wynne A H, 1976. "A Formal Analysis of the Cambridge Economic Policy Group Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(172), pages 335-48, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:32:y:2008:i:4:p:639-663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.