A foxy hedgehog: Wynne Godley and macroeconomic modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Block, Thorsten H., 2002. "Economic stagnation in Weimar Germany: a structuralist perspective," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 127-150, June.
- Codrina Rada & Lance Taylor, 2004. "Empty Sources of Growth Accounting, and Empirical Replacements à la Kaldor with Some Beef," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 5(3), pages 45-74.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter & Franke,Reiner, 2011.
"Foundations for a Disequilibrium Theory of the Business Cycle,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521369923, May.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter & Franke,Reiner, 2005. "Foundations for a Disequilibrium Theory of the Business Cycle," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521850254, May.
- Morris A. Copeland, 1952. "A Study of Moneyflows in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number cope52-1.
- Kriesler, P & McFarlane, B, 1993. "Michal Kalecki on Capitalism: Review Article," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 215-234, June.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Distributive And Demand Cycles In The Us Economy-A Structuralist Goodwin Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 389-411, July.
- R. L. Hall & C. J. Hitch, 1939. "Price Theory And Business Behaviour," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 12-45.
- Cripps, T Francis & Godley, Wynne A H, 1976. "A Formal Analysis of the Cambridge Economic Policy Group Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(172), pages 335-348, November.
- Taylor, Lance & Lysy, Frank J., 1979. "Vanishing income redistributions : Keynesian clues about model surprises in the short run," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 11-29, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter G. Fennell & David O'Sullivan & Antoine Godin & Stephen Kinsella, 2014. "Visualising stock flow consistent models as directed acyclic graphs," Papers 1409.4541, arXiv.org.
- Bianco, Antonio, 2015. "Relationship Banking, Shadow Banking, and the Economics of Depression," MPRA Paper 65849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lengnick, Matthias & Krug, Sebastian & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2013.
"Money creation and financial instability: An agent-based credit network approach,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-44.
- Lengnick, Matthias & Krug, Sebastian & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2012. "Money creation and financial instability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-61, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lengnick, Matthias & Krug, Sebastian & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2012. "Money creation and financial instability: An agent-based credit network approach," Economics Working Papers 2012-15, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Steve Keen, 2013. "Predicting the ‘Global Financial Crisis’: Post-Keynesian Macroeconomics," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(285), pages 228-254, June.
- Sarlin, Peter & Ramsay, Bruce A., 2014. "Ending over-lending : Assessing systemic risk with debt to cash flow," Research Discussion Papers 11/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Antonio Bianco, 2015.
"Shadow banking, relationship banking, and the economics of depression,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 68(275), pages 297-326.
- Antonio Bianco, 2015. "Shadow Banking, Relationship Banking, and the Economics of Depression," Working Papers 5/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Richters, Oliver, 2015. "Integrating Energy Use into Macroeconomic Stock-Flow Consistent Models," EconStor Theses, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 154764.
- Sarlin, Peter & Ramsay, Bruce A., 2015. "Ending over-lending: assessing systemic risk with debt to cash flow," Working Paper Series 1769, European Central Bank.
- Bill Martin, 2009. "An Augmented UK Private Expenditure Function," Working Papers wp384, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:32:y:2008:i:4:p:639-663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.