Cost-Sharing Arrangements under Sharecropping: Moral Hazard, Incentive Flexibility, and Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2018.
"Pareto efficient taxation and expenditures: Pre- and re-distribution,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 101-119.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "Pareto Efficient Taxation and Expenditures: Pre- and Re-distribution," NBER Working Papers 23892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Islam, Roumeen, 2003. "do more transparent government govern better?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3077, The World Bank.
- Jean-Philippe Colin & Emmanuelle Bouquet, 2001. "Le métayage comme partenariat. L'arrangement a médias dans la Sierra Madré orientale," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 261(1), pages 77-92.
- Duarte N. Leite & Sandra T. Silva & Oscar Afonso, 2014. "Institutions, Economics And The Development Quest," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 491-515, July.
- Nasim, Sanval & Helfand, Steven & Dinar, Ariel, 2020. "Groundwater management under heterogeneous land tenure arrangements," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Zeng, Di & Alwang, Jeffrey & Norton, George & Jaleta, Moti & Shiferaw, Bekele & Yirga, Chilot, 2018. "Land ownership and technology adoption revisited: Improved maize varieties in Ethiopia," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 270-279.
- Kourtesi, Sofia & De Witte, Kristof & Polymeros, Apostolos, 2016. "Technical Efficiency in the Agricultural Sector - Evidence from a Conditional Quantile-Based Approach," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2), June.
- Schoney, R. A., 1990. "An Analysis of Wheat Supply Response Under Risk and Uncertainty," Working Papers 244030, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Rambonilaza, Mbolatiana, 2004. "Normes sociales et productivité dans le processus d’appariement des contrats agricoles," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 80(4), pages 571-592, Décembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:68:y:1986:i:3:p:642-652.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.