Enlargement of the euro area toward CESEE: progress and perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rey, Hélène, 2015.
"Dilemma not Trilemma: The Global Financial Cycle and Monetary Policy Independence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hélène Rey, 2015. "Dilemma not Trilemma: The Global Financial Cycle and Monetary Policy Independence," NBER Working Papers 21162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diaz del Hoyo, Juan Luis & Dorrucci, Ettore & Heinz, Frigyes Ferdinand & Muzikarova, Sona, 2017. "Real convergence in the euro area: a long-term perspective," Occasional Paper Series 203, European Central Bank.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:12-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandra Dvorsky, 2009. "Central Banks in Transition: Legal and Institutional Challenges on the Way to EU Integration," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 5, pages 82-91.
- repec:onb:oenbfi:y:2009:i:0:b:10 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:pocoec:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:106-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:onb:oenbfi:y:2009:i:0:b:11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0642-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Campos, Nauro F. & Jarko, Fidrmuc & Iikka, Korhonen, 2017.
"Business cycle synchronisation in a currency union : Taking stock of the evidence,"
Research Discussion Papers
28/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Campos, Nauro F. & Korhonen, Iikka, 2018. "Business Cycle Synchronisation in a Currency Union: Taking Stock of the Evidence," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181608, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; euro area; monetary integration; Central; Eastern and Southeastern Europe;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2018:i:q3-18:b:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Eller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.