Making Sense of Crisis: Cognitive Barriers of Learning in Critical Situations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Silvana Malle, 2009. "Soviet legacies in post-Soviet Russia: insights from crisis management," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 249-282.
- Herbane, Brahim & Elliott, Dominic & Swartz, Ethne, 1997. "Contingency and continua: achieving excellence through business continuity planning," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 19-25.
- Heiko Spitzeck, 2009. "Organizational Moral Learning: What, If Anything, Do Corporations Learn from NGO Critique?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 157-173, August.
- Drago Dubrovski, 2007. "Management Mistakes as Causes of Corporate Crises: Countries in Transition," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(4), pages 333-354.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Robin L. Dillon & Catherine H. Tinsley, 2008. "How Near-Misses Influence Decision Making Under Risk: A Missed Opportunity for Learning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(8), pages 1425-1440, August.
- Vinit Desai, 2010. "Do organizations have to change to learn? Examining the effects of technological change and learning from failures in the natural gas distribution industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 713-739, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Business; Research Methodology; International Business Relationships;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nup:jrmdke:v:1:y:2013:i:2:p:179-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cristian-Mihai VIDU). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmsnsro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.