The International Implications of Consumption Tax Proposals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Gene M., 1980. "Border tax adjustments: Do they distort trade?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 117-128, February.
- Hartman, David G., 1985. "Tax policy and foreign direct investment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 107-121, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Devereux, 2004. "Debating Proposed Reforms of the Taxation of Corporate Income in the European Union," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 11(1), pages 71-89, January.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2004. "En defensa de un impuesto progresivo sobre el consumo," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE de040603, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Alan Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2007.
"Taxing Corporate Income,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2139, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2008. "Taxing Corporate Income," NBER Working Papers 14494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Auerbach & Michael P Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2007. "Taxing corporate income," Working Papers 0705, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:48:y:1995:i:4:p:619-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.