Taxing multinationals in a world with portfolio flows and R&D: Is capital export neutrality obsolete?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- French, Kenneth R & Poterba, James M, 1991.
"Investor Diversification and International Equity Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 222-226, May.
- Kenneth R. French & James M. Poterba, 1991. "Investor Diversification and International Equity Markets," NBER Working Papers 3609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Lyon & Gerald Silverstein, 1995.
"The Alternative Minimum Tax and the Behavior of Multinational Corporations,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Multinational Corporations, pages 153-180
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Lyon & Gerald Silverstein, 1994. "The Alternative Minimum Tax and the Behavior of Multinational Corporations," NBER Working Papers 4783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanlon, Michelle & Heitzman, Shane, 2010. "A review of tax research," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 127-178, December.
- Hines, James R. Jr., 1999. "The Case Against Deferral: A Deferential Reconsideration," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(3), pages 385-404, September.
- Marsha Blumenthal & Joel Slemrod, 1995. "The compliance cost of taxing foreign-source income: Its magnitude, determinants, and policy implications," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(1), pages 37-53, February.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2000. "Perspektiven der internationalen Unternehmensbesteuerung," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 9-61.
- Peter Egger & Valeria Merlo & Martin Ruf & Georg Wamser, 2015.
"Consequences of the New UK Tax Exemption System: Evidence from Micro‐level Data,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 125(589), pages 1764-1789, December.
- Peter Egger & Valeria Merlo & Martin Ruf & Georg Wamser, 2012. "Consequences of the New UK Tax Exemption System: Evidence from Micro-level Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 3942, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordscapital export neutrality; taxation of income from foreign direct investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:2:y:1995:i:3:p:439-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.