German Economics: Mechanisms of Transformation
The paper provides an overview of the key transformation mechanisms for the community of German economists during its internationalization and integration in the global economic community. It points out three main features of the German economics, which made this transformation possible, and considers both pros and cons of the German way of transformation.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): 9 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Nakhimovsky prospekt, 32, Office 1115, 117218 Moscow Russia|
Phone: +7 495 7189855
Fax: +7 495 7189855
Web page: http://www.econorus.org/english.phtml
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009.
"Economists in the PITS?,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2009-29, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," IEW - Working Papers 406, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2594, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:zbw:rwipos:030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frey, Bruno S, 2003. "Publishing as Prostitution?--Choosing between One's Own Ideas and Academic Success," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 116(1-2), pages 205-223, July.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:227:y:2007:i:2:p:187-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Cawley, 2001. "A Guide (and Advice) for Economists on the U. S. Junior Academic Job Market," Labor and Demography 0109001, EconWPA, revised 27 Sep 2001.
- Paul Oyer, 2007. "Is There An Insider Advantage in Getting Tenure?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(2), pages 501-505, May.
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "Peer Review for Journals: Evidence on Quality Control, Fairness, and Innovation," General Economics and Teaching 0412027, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nea:journl:y:2011:i:9:p:129-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Tcharykov)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.