German Economics: Mechanisms of Transformation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Frey, 2009.
"Economists in the PITS?,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 56(4), pages 335-346, December.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-29, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2594, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," IEW - Working Papers 406, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Paul Oyer, 2007. "Is There An Insider Advantage in Getting Tenure?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(2), pages 501-505, May.
- repec:zbw:rwipos:030 is not listed on IDEAS
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "Peer Review for Journals: Evidence on Quality Control, Fairness, and Innovation," General Economics and Teaching 0412027, EconWPA.
- Frey, Bruno S, 2003. "Publishing as Prostitution?--Choosing between One's Own Ideas and Academic Success," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 116(1-2), pages 205-223, July.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:227:y:2007:i:2:p:187-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt, Christoph M. & aus dem Moore, Nils, 2009. "Quo vadis, Ökonomik?," RWI Positionen 30, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- A. Libman., 2009. "Scientific Communities and Spatial Concentration in Economic Science," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 2.
- John Cawley, 2001. "A Guide (and Advice) for Economists on the U. S. Junior Academic Job Market," Labor and Demography 0109001, EconWPA, revised 02 Sep 2002.
More about this item
Keywordscommunity of economists; internationalization; Germany;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nea:journl:y:2011:i:9:p:129-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexey Tcharykov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nearuea.html .