Is There An Insider Advantage in Getting Tenure?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shelly J. Lundberg & Robert A. Pollak & Terence J. Wales, 1997. "Do Husbands and Wives Pool Their Resources? Evidence from the United Kingdom Child Benefit," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(3), pages 463-480.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John P. Conley & Ali Sina Önder & Benno Torgler, 2012.
"Are all High-Skilled Cohorts Created Equal? Unemployment, Gender, and Research Productivity,"
2012.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- John P. Conley & Ali Sina Onder & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Are all High-Skilled Coherts Created Equal? Unemployment, Gender, and Research Productivity," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 293, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Conley, John P. & Önder, Ali Sina & Torgler, Benno, 2012. "Are all High-Skilled Cohorts Created Equal? Unemployment, Gender, and Research Productivity," Working Paper Series 2012:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- John P. Conley & Ali Sina Onder & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Are all High-Skilled Cohorts Created Equal? Unemployment, Gender, and Research Productivity," QuBE Working Papers 006, QUT Business School.
- John P. Conley & Ali Sina Onder & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Are all High-Skilled Cohorts Created Equal? Unemployment, Gender, and Research Productivity," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-15, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Waldman, Michael, 2013. "Classic promotion tournaments versus market-based tournaments," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 198-210.
- William W. Olney, 2017.
"English Proficiency And Labor Market Performance: Evidence From The Economics Profession,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(1), pages 202-222, January.
- William W. Olney, 2015. "English Proficiency and Labor Market Performance: Evidence from the Economics Profession," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Mihailo Radoman & Marcel-Cristian Voia, 2015. "Internal Promotion in Competitive Sports: Evidence from the English Premier League," Carleton Economic Papers 15-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Libman, A., 2011. "German Economics: Mechanisms of Transformation," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 9, pages 129-149.
- Michael Waldman, 2012. "Theory and Evidence in Internal Labor Markets," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Is There an Insider Advantage in Getting Tenure? (AER 2007) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:97:y:2007:i:2:p:501-505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.