A Guide (and Advice) for Economists on the U. S. Junior Academic Job Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvin E. Roth, 2009.
"What Have We Learned from Market Design?,"
Innovation Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(1), pages 79-112.
- AlvinE. Roth, 2008. "What Have We Learned from Market Design?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(527), pages 285-310, March.
- Alvin E. Roth, 2008. "What Have We Learned from Market Design?," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 3(1), pages 119-147, January.
- Alvin E. Roth, 2009. "What Have We Learned from Market Design?," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 9, pages 79-112 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glazer, Amihai & Hassin, Refael, 2010. "Inducing search by periodic advertising," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 276-286, July.
- Libman, A., 2011. "German Economics: Mechanisms of Transformation," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 9, pages 129-149.
- Jihui Chen & Qihong Liu & Sherrilyn Billger, 2013. "Where Do New Ph.D. Economists Go? Recent Evidence from Initial Labor Market," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 312-338, September.
- Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2012.
"Anonymous job applications of fresh Ph.D. economists,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 441-444.
- Krause-Pilatus, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Anonymous Job Applications of Fresh Ph.D. Economists," IZA Discussion Papers 6100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Artinger, Sabrina, 2013. "Demand uncertainty in skill-based competition," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79962, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gallet, Craig A. & List, John A. & Orazem, Peter F., 2004. "Cyclicality and the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 1302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark F. Owens, . "The Search for an Economics Job with a Teaching Focus," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Craig A. Gallet & John A. List & Peter F. Orazem, 2005.
"Cyclicality and the Labor Market for Economists,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 284-304, October.
- Gallet, Craig A. & List, John A. & Orazem, Peter, 2004. "Cyclicality and the Labor Market for Economists," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12025, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Craig Gallet & John List & Peter Orazem, 2005. "Cyclicality and the Labor Market for Economists," Natural Field Experiments 00487, The Field Experiments Website.
- Brooke Helppie McFall & Marta Murray-Close & Robert J. Willis & Uniko Chen, 2014. "Is it all worth it? The experiences of new PhDs on the job market, 2007-2010," NBER Working Papers 20654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsjunior academic economics job market guide advice;
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0109001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .