Do Women Prefer Pink? The Effect of a Gender Stereotypical Stock Portfolio on Investing Decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Henriette Prast & Mariacristina Rossi & Costanza Torricelli & Cristina Druta, 2013. "Do women prefer pink? The effect of a gender stereotypical stock portfolio on investing decisions," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 338, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Brunetti, Marianna & Torricelli, Costanza, 2011.
"Marriage and other risky assets: A portfolio approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2902-2915, November.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Marianna Brunetti & Costanza Torricelli, 2008. "Marriage and Other Risky Assets: A Portfolio Approach," Department of Economics 0606, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Graziella Bertocchi & Marianna Brunetti & Costanza Torricelli, 2009. "Marriage and Other Risky Assets: A Portfolio Approach," CHILD Working Papers wp03_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Brunetti, Marianna & Torricelli, Costanza, 2009. "Marriage and Other Risky Assets: A Portfolio Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3975, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Graziella Bertocchi & Marianna Brunetti & Costanza Torricelli, 2009. "Marriage and Other Risky Assets: A Portfolio Approach," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 030, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Brunetti, Marianna & Torricelli, Costanza, 2009. "Marriage and Other Risky Assets: A Portfolio Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 7162, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heath, Chip & Tversky, Amos, 1991. "Preference and Belief: Ambiguity and Competence in Choice under Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 5-28, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prast, Henriette & Sanders, José & Boggio, C., 2017. "Seven ways to knit your portfolio: Is the language of investor communication gender neutral?," Other publications TiSEM b477bb2d-f71c-4b9b-ab9e-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cecilia Boggio & Elsa Fornero & Henriette Prast & Jose Sanders, 2014. "Seven Ways to Knit Your Portfolio: Is Investor Communication Neutral?," CeRP Working Papers 140, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Maria Cristina Rossi & Dario Sansone & Costanza Torricelli & Arthur van Soest, 2018. "Household Preferences for Socially Responsible Investments," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 18021, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
Keywordsgender differences; portfolio choice; familiarity.;
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mul:je8794:doi:10.1429/81935:y:2015:i:3:p:377-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .