Economic Effects of a Personal Capital-Income Tax Add-On to a Flat Tax
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fullerton, Don, 1982.
"On the possibility of an inverse relationship between tax rates and government revenues,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-22, October.
- Don Fullerton, 1980. "On the Possibility of an Inverse Relationship between Tax Rates and Government Revenues," NBER Working Papers 0467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don & Metcalf, Gilbert E., 2002.
Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 26, pages 1787-1872
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2001. "Tax Incidence," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0106, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2006. "Tax Incidence," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0607, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2002. "Tax Incidence," NBER Working Papers 8829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991.
"The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265638, Fall.
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991. "The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521397421, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Keuschnigg, Mirela, 2012. "Transition Strategies in Enacting Fundamental Tax Reform," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 65(2), pages 357-385, June.
- Richard Ochmann, 2014.
"Differential income taxation and household asset allocation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 880-894, March.
- Richard Ochmann, 2010. "Differential Income Taxation and Household Asset Allocation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1058, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zodrow, George R. & Diamond, John W., 2013. "Dynamic Overlapping Generations Computable General Equilibrium Models and the Analysis of Tax Policy: The Diamond–Zodrow Model," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Charles E. McLure, Jr. & George R. Zodrow, 2007.
"Consumption-based Direct Taxes: A Guided Tour of the Amusement Park,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(2), pages 285-307, June.
- Charles E. McLure & George R. Zodrow, 2007. "Consumption-Based Direct Taxes: A Guide Tour of the Amusement Park," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0716, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- John W. Diamond & George R. Zodrow & Thomas S. Neubig & Robert J. Carroll, 2014. "The Dynamic Economic Effects of a US Corporate Income Tax Rate Reduction," Working Papers 1405, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
More about this item
Keywordsincome tax reform; dual income tax; flat tax; add-on personal capital-income tax; dynamic modeling; overlapping-generations computable general-equilibrium model;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:finarc:urn:sici:0015-2218(200709)63:3_374:eeoapc_2.0.tx_2-v. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/fa .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.