VAT Evasion and Its Consequences for Macroeconomic Clearing in the EU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Cattoir, 2004. "Tax-based EU own resources: an assessment," Taxation Papers 1, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Apr 2004.
- Dieter Dziadkowski & Andrea Gebauer & W. Christian Lohse & Chang Woon Nam & Rüdiger Parsche, 2002. "Entwicklung des Umsatzsteueraufkommens und finanzielle Auswirkungen neuerer Modelle bei der Umsatzbesteuerung," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 13, October.
- Andrea Gebauer & Chang Woon Nam & Rüdiger Parsche & Doina Radulescu & Bettina Reichl, 2002.
"Möglichkeiten und Risiken der Einführung eines grenzüberschreitenden Vorsteuerabzugs auf europäischer Ebene,"
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 12, October.
- Andrea Gebauer & Doina Radulescu, 2002. "Möglichkeiten und Risiken der Einführung eines grenzüberschreitenden Vorsteuerabzugs auf europäischer Ebene," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 55(19), pages 22-30, October.
- James Andreoni & Brian Erard & Jonathan Feinstein, 1998. "Tax Compliance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 818-860, June.
- Contini, Bruno B, 1981. "Labor Market Segmentation and the Development of the Parallel Economy-The Italian Experience," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 401-412, November.
- Frey, Bruno S & Pommerehne, Werner W, 1984. "The Hidden Economy: State and Prospects for Measurement," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 30(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Weck-Hanneman, Hannelore, 1984. "The hidden economy as an 'unobserved' variable," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 33-53.
More about this item
KeywordsVAT evasion; EU Single Market; origin principle; destination principle; macroeconomic clearing; national accounts;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:finarc:urn:sici:0015-2218(200602)61:4_462:veaicf_2.0.tx_2-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/fa .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.