Tax-based EU own resources: an assessment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Gebauer & Chang Woon Nam & Rüdiger Parsche, 2006. "VAT Evasion and Its Consequences for Macroeconomic Clearing in the EU," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 61(4), pages 462-487, February.
- Elżbieta Kawecka-Wyrzykowska, 2014. "Suggested changes of system of financing the EU budget: conclusions for Poland," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 39.
- Friedrich Heinemann & Philipp Mohl & Steffen Osterloh, 2009.
"Who’s afraid of an EU tax and why?—revenue system preferences in the European Parliament,"
The Review of International Organizations,
Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 73-99, March.
- Mohl, Philipp & Heinemann, Friedrich & Osterloh, Steffen, 2008. "Who's afraid of an EU tax and why? Revenue system preferences in the European Parliament," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Maciej Cieslukowski & Rui Henrique Alves, 2006. "Financial Autonomy of the European Union after Enlargement," FEP Working Papers 217, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Spengel, Christoph & Heckemeyer, Jost Henrich & Bräutigam, Rainer & Nicolay, Katharina & Klar, Oliver & Stutzenberger, Kathrin, 2016. "The effects of tax reforms to address the debt-equity bias on the cost of capital and on effective tax rates," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, volume 65, number 148156.
- Iain Begg & Henrik Enderlein & Jacques Le Cacheux & Mojmir Mrak, 2008. "Financing of the European Union Budget," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/10059, Sciences Po.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; taxation; budget; own resources; VAT; CIT;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tax:taxpap:0001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaetan Nicodeme) or (Valeska Gronert) or (Astrid Van Mierlo) or (Gaelle Garnier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dtcecbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .