Financial Autonomy of the European Union after Enlargement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Cattoir, 2004. "Tax-based EU own resources: an assessment," Taxation Papers 1, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Apr 2004.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elżbieta Kawecka-Wyrzykowska, 2014. "Suggested changes of system of financing the EU budget: conclusions for Poland," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 39.
More about this item
KeywordsEU budget; own resources; financial autonomy;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2006-07-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-07-15 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-PBE-2006-07-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.