Financial Autonomy of the European Union after Enlargement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Cattoir, 2004. "Tax-based EU own resources: an assessment," Taxation Papers 1, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Apr 2004.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elżbieta Kawecka-Wyrzykowska, 2014. "Suggested changes of system of financing the EU budget: conclusions for Poland," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 39.
More about this item
KeywordsEU budget; own resources; financial autonomy;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-07-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-07-15 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-PBE-2006-07-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .