Did the Financial Crisis in Japan Affect Household Welfare Seriously?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Kazumitsu Nawata & Masako Ii & Mark J. Lee, 2010. "Did the Financial Crisis in Japan Affect Household Welfare Seriously?," Working Papers 2010-11, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sawada, Yasuyuki & Takasaki, Yoshito, 2017. "Natural Disaster, Poverty, and Development: An Introduction," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 2-15.
- Assaf Razin & Steven Rosefielde, 2011.
"Currency and Financial Crises of the 1990s and 2000s,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 57(3), pages 499-530, September.
- Assaf Razin & Steven Rosefielde, 2011. "Currency and Financial Crises of the 1990s and 2000s," NBER Working Papers 16754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, Assaf & Rosefielde, Steven, 2011. "Currency and Financial Crises of the 1990s and 2000s," CEPR Discussion Papers 8264, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:43:y:2011:i::p:297-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.