In Search of "Capital Crunch": Supply Factors behind the Credit Slowdown in Japan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brahim Guizani & Wako Watanabe, 2010. "The Deposit Insurance and the Risk-Shifting Incentive Evidence from the Blanket Deposit Insurance in Japan," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2010-004, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Mehrotra, Aaron, 2009. "The case for price level or inflation targeting--What happened to monetary policy effectiveness during the Japanese disinflation?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 280-291, August.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pa:p:94-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nakashima, Kiyotaka, 2016.
"An econometric evaluation of bank recapitalization programs with bank- and loan-level data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-24.
- Nakashima, Kiyotaka, 2015. "An Econometric Evaluation of Bank Recapitalization Programs with Bank- and Loan-level Data," MPRA Paper 70704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cathcart, Lara & El-Jahel, Lina & Jabbour, Ravel, 2015. "Can regulators allow banks to set their own capital ratios?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 112-123.
- Mésonnier, J-S. & Stevanovic, D., 2012.
"Bank leverage shocks and the macroeconomy: a new look in a data-rich environment,"
394, Banque de France.
- Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2012. "Bank Leverage Shocks and the Macroeconomy: a New Look in a Data-Rich Environment," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-23, CIRANO.
- Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2013. "Bank Leverage Shocks and the Macroeconomy: a New Look in a Data-Rich Environment," Cahiers de recherche 1330, CIRPEE.
- Guizani, Brahim & Watanabe, Wako, 2016. "The effects of public capital infusions on banks’ risk-shifting to the deposit insurance system in Japan," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 15-30.
- Ongena, S. & Popov, A. & Udell, G.F., 2011. "Bank Risk-Taking Abroad : Does Home-Country Regulation and Supervision Matter," Discussion Paper 2011-032, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alina Barnett & Ryland Thomas, 2014. "Has Weak Lending and Activity in the UK been Driven by Credit Supply Shocks?," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82(S1), pages 60-89, September.
- Mattoscio Nicola & Colantonio Emiliano & Odoardi Iacopo & Perrucci Antonella, 2013. "Restriction Of Credit After The Crisis Or A Different Allocation Of Resources? The Italian Case," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 481-490, July.
- Apostolos Thomadakis, 2015.
"Determinants of Credit Constrained Firms: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe Region,"
Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series
22, Bank of Lithuania.
- Apostolos Thomadakis, 2016. "Determinants of Credit Constrained Firms: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe Region," Working Papers 207, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:43:y:2018:i:c:p:118-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barnett, Alina & Thomas, Ryland, 2013. "Has weak lending and activity in the United Kingdom been driven by credit supply shocks?," Bank of England working papers 482, Bank of England.
- Montgomery, Heather & Takahashi, Yuki, 2014. "The economic consequences of the TARP: The effectiveness of bank recapitalization policies in the U.S," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 49-64.
- colantonio emiliano & mattoscio nicola & odoardi iacopo & perrucci antonella, 2014. "Credit And Economic Development: Structural Differences Among The Italian Regions," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 500-509, July.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Yasuyuki Sawada & Michio Suzuki, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Covered Interest Parity in the Post GFC Period: Evidence from the Australian Dollar and the NZ Dollar," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1033, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hitoshi Inoue, 2010. "Capital Adequacy Requirements And The Financial Accelerator Caused By Bank Capital," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 382-407.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Yasuyuki Sawada & Michio Suzuki, 2016. "The Effect of Bank Recapitalization Policy on Corporate Investment: Evidence from a Banking Crisis in Japan," CARF F-Series CARF-F-399, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Miyajima, Hideaki & Yafeh, Yishay, 2007. "Japan's banking crisis: An event-study perspective," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2866-2885, September.
- Popov, Alexander & Udell, Gregory F., 2012. "Cross-border banking, credit access, and the financial crisis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 147-161.
- repec:pal:jbkreg:v:18:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41261-016-0003-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:35:y:2003:i:6:p:1019-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.