Quantitative Easingand U.S. Financial Asset Returns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joel Hasbrouck, 2003. "Intraday Price Formation in U.S. Equity Index Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2375-2400, December.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
- Forbes, Kristin J. & Warnock, Francis E., 2012.
"Capital flow waves: Surges, stops, flight, and retrenchment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 235-251.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Francis E. Warnock, 2011. "Capital Flow Waves: Surges, Stops, Flight, and Retrenchment," NBER Chapters,in: Global Financial Crisis National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Francis E. Warnock, 2011. "Capital Flow Waves: Surges, Stops, Flight, and Retrenchment," NBER Working Papers 17351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian Sack, 2011. "The Financial Market Effects of the Federal Reserve's Large-Scale Asset Purchases," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(1), pages 3-43, March.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gupta, Poonam, 2015.
"Tapering talk: The impact of expectations of reduced Federal Reserve security purchases on emerging markets,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-15.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gupta, Poonam, 2014. "Tapering Talk: The Impact of Expectations of Reduced Federal Reserve Security Purchases on Emerging Markets," MPRA Paper 53040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eichengreen,Barry J. & Gupta,Poonam - DECOS, 2014. "Tapering talk : the impact of expectations of reduced federal reserve security purchases on emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6754, The World Bank.
- Tao Wang & Jian Yang & Jingtao Wu, 2006. "Central bank communications and equity ETFs," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(10), pages 959-995, October.
- Jeffrey F. Jaffe, 1974. "The Effect of Regulation Changes on Insider Trading," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 93-121, Spring.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Mohapatra, Sanket & Stocker, Marc, 2014. "Tinker, taper, QE, bye ? the effect of quantitative easing on financial flows to developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6820, The World Bank.
- Johannes Stroebel & John B. Taylor, 2012. "Estimated Impact of the Federal Reserve’s Mortgage-Backed Securities Purchase Program," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 8(2), pages 1-42, June.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Michael Woodford, 2003. "The Zero Bound on Interest Rates and Optimal Monetary Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(1), pages 139-235.
More about this item
KeywordsUnconventional Monetary Policy; Quantitative Easing; the Federal Reserve.;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksp:journ6:v:2:y:2015:i:3:p:76-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal KARGI). General contact details of provider: http://www.kspjournals.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.