Global spillovers and domestic monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coenen, Gunter & Wieland, Volker, 2003.
"The zero-interest-rate bound and the role of the exchange rate for monetary policy in Japan,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1071-1101, July.
- Wieland, Volker & Coenen, Günter, 2003. "The zero-interest-rate bound and the role of the exchange rate for monetary policy in Japan," Working Paper Series 218, European Central Bank.
- Volker Wieland & Gunter Coenen, 2003. "The Zero-Interest-Rate Bound and the Role of the Exchange Rate for Monetary Policy in Japan," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 138, Society for Computational Economics.
- Coenen, Günter & Wieland, Volker, 2003. "The Zero-Interest Rate Bound and the Role of the Exchange Rate for Monetary Policy in Japan," CEPR Discussion Papers 3895, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martina Cecioni & Giuseppe Ferrero & Alessandro Secchi, 2018.
"Unconventional Monetary Policy in Theory and in Practice,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Douglas D Evanoff & George G Kaufman & A G Malliaris (ed.),Innovative Federal Reserve Policies During the Great Financial Crisis, chapter 1, pages 1-36,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Martina Cecioni & Giuseppe Ferrero & Alessandro Secchi, 2011. "Unconventional Monetary Policy in Theory and in Practice," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 102, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Woodford, Michael, 2011.
"The central-bank balance sheet as an instrument of monetarypolicy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 54-79, January.
- Vasco Curdia & Michael Woodford, 2010. "The central-bank balance sheet as an instrument of monetary policy," Staff Reports 463, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Vasco Curdia & Michael Woodford, 2010. "The Central-Bank Balance Sheet as an Instrument of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 16208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Woodford & Vasco Curdia, 2010. "The Central Bank's Balance Sheet as an Instrument of Monetary Policy," 2010 Meeting Papers 136, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Michael Woodford, 2003. "The Zero Bound on Interest Rates and Optimal Monetary Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(1), pages 139-235.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lim, G.C. & McNelis, Paul D., 2018. "Unconventional monetary and fiscal policies in interconnected economies: Do policy rules matter?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 346-363.
- Richhild Moessner, 2015.
"International spillovers from US forward guidance to equity markets,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(42), pages 4549-4560, September.
- Richhild Moessner, 2014. "International spillovers from US forward guidance to equity markets," DNB Working Papers 427, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Moessner, Richhild, 2015. "International spillovers from US forward guidance to equity markets," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112970, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kristina Bluwstein & Fabio Canova, 2016.
"Beggar-Thy-Neighbor? The International Effects of ECB Unconventional Monetary Policy Measures,"
International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(3), pages 69-120, September.
- Bluwstein, Kristina & Canova, Fabio, 2015. "Beggar-thy-neighbor? The international effects of ECB unconventional monetary policy measures," CEPR Discussion Papers 10856, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2016. "International Coordination," NBER Working Papers 21878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stann, Carsten M. & Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2019. "Monetary policy transmission to Russia & Eastern Europe," Discussion Papers 2019/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Mohapatra, Sanket, 2016. "Quantitative easing and the post-crisis surge in financial flows to developing countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 331-357.
- van Holle, Frederiek, 2017. "Essays in empirical finance and monetary policy," Other publications TiSEM 30d11a4b-7bc9-4c81-ad24-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stephanos Papadamou & Nikolaos A. Kyriazis & Panayiotis G. Tzeremes, 2019. "Spillover Effects of US QE and QE Tapering on African and Middle Eastern Stock Indices," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-20, April.
- Carsten M. Stann & Theocharis N. Grigoriadis, 2020. "Monetary Policy Transmission to Russia and Eastern Europe," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 62(2), pages 303-353, June.
- Brana, Sophie & Prat, Stéphanie, 2016. "The effects of global excess liquidity on emerging stock market returns: Evidence from a panel threshold model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 26-34.
- Marek Lubiński, 2015. "Efekty ponadgraniczne niekonwencjonalnej polityki monetarnej," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 6, pages 5-28.
- Cœuré, Benoît, 2016. "The internationalisation of monetary policy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 8-12.
- McQuade, Peter & Falagiarda, Matteo & Tirpák, Marcel, 2015. "Spillovers from the ECB's non-standard monetary policies on non-euro area EU countries: evidence from an event-study analysis," Working Paper Series 1869, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBalance sheet; money supply; portfolio balance; forward guidance; yield curve; spreads; signaling; capital flows; rebalancing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IFN-2013-12-29 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-12-29 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2013-12-29 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.