Optimizing bus-size and headway in transit networks
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yang, Hai & Bell, Michael G. H., 1997. "Traffic restraint, road pricing and network equilibrium," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 303-314, August.
- Mohring, Herbert, 1972. "Optimization and Scale Economies in Urban Bus Transportation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 591-604, September.
- Sergio Jara-Díaz & Antonio Gschwender, 2009. "The effect of financial constraints on the optimal design of public transport services," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 65-75, January.
- Wong, S. C. & Yang, Hai, 1997. "Reserve capacity of a signal-controlled road network," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 397-402, October.
- Ibeas, Ángel & dell'Olio, Luigi & Alonso, Borja & Sainz, Olivia, 2010. "Optimizing bus stop spacing in urban areas," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 446-458, May.
- Yang, Hai, 1997. "Sensitivity analysis for the elastic-demand network equilibrium problem with applications," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-70, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:2:p:449-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.