Optimizing bus stop spacing in urban areas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gibson, Jaime & Munizaga, Marcela A. & Schneider, Camila & Tirachini, Alejandro, 2016. "Estimating the bus user time benefits of implementing a median busway: Methodology and case study," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 72-82.
- Tirachini, Alejandro, 2014. "The economics and engineering of bus stops: Spacing, design and congestion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 37-57.
- Hiroshi Shimamoto & Naoki Murayama & Akimasa Fujiwara & Junyi Zhang, 2010. "Evaluation of an existing bus network using a transit network optimisation model: a case study of the Hiroshima City Bus network," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 801-823, September.
- Luigi dell’Olio & Angel Ibeas & Francisco Ruisánchez, 2012. "Optimizing bus-size and headway in transit networks," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 449-464, March.
- Goerigk, Marc & Deghdak, Kaouthar & Heßler, Philipp, 2014. "A comprehensive evacuation planning model and genetic solution algorithm," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 82-97.
- Chen, Jingxu & Liu, Zhiyuan & Zhu, Senlai & Wang, Wei, 2015. "Design of limited-stop bus service with capacity constraint and stochastic travel time," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-15.
- Ceder, Avishai (Avi) & Butcher, Matthew & Wang, Lingli, 2015. "Optimization of bus stop placement for routes on uneven topography," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 40-61.
More about this item
KeywordsBus stop spacing Bi-level optimization model Network design;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:3:p:446-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .